This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
Sage Orator

Advanced Member

Posted: 15 May 2006 06:01:54 pm    Post subject:

I was revising my old snake game and ran by battle snake simultaneously. That inspired me to make a calculator version. It shouldn't be too hard to do but I will ask if I need any help. Luckily the origininal isn't to good so there's not much worry.

Haven't started it yet because I've been revising my snake game but I have an outline.
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 16 May 2006 05:36:29 pm    Post subject:

So how exactly does a battle snake work? I haven't seen this one before.
Madskillz

Posted: 16 May 2006 06:15:03 pm    Post subject:

yeah, I am afraid you will have to inform me as well. Is it like tron or like 2 snakes head to head going for the highest score or what?
Sage Orator

Advanced Member

Posted: 16 May 2006 08:08:11 pm    Post subject:

Battle Snake

It isn't really like the original snake game other than a snake like character.
Super Speler
Super Awesome Dude

Calc Guru

Posted: 16 May 2006 08:53:12 pm    Post subject:

This could be a real cool game, try to have several different weopons and powerup's you want to touch in addition.
Sage Orator

Advanced Member

Posted: 16 May 2006 09:07:53 pm    Post subject:

Super Speler wrote:
This could be a real cool game, try to have several different weopons and powerup's you want to touch in addition.
[post="79469"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Good idea, any ideas on what those might be though?

Still trying to get the shooter working.

Last edited by Guest on 16 May 2006 09:08:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Super Speler
Super Awesome Dude

Calc Guru

Posted: 16 May 2006 10:03:25 pm    Post subject:

When the shot hits it releases two other perpindicular shots which do the same in return if they hit etc. By using iPart you could slow down or speed up (for claricacation of this PM me and I'll go into more detail). Multi-Shot. Shot Radius. Thicker shots. Bouncing shots. Drawing your own bariers. Bouncing shot for these barriers. The list of possibilities goes on and on.
Sage Orator

Advanced Member

Posted: 17 May 2006 02:49:10 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for the ideas, I'm not very creative when it comes to games, I'll make sure to try them.That is once I get done with the basics.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement