This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
Cure

Posted: 23 Apr 2006 08:34:50 pm    Post subject:

I was wondering what kind of program I should make. I want it to be functional, mostly I just want something to do, but I don't want to make a password protector. Any suggestions, leave them here.
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 23 Apr 2006 08:39:53 pm    Post subject:

Assuming you mean TI-Basic programs: Click
programmer_to_be
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour.

Elite

Posted: 23 Apr 2006 08:41:46 pm    Post subject:

Way to show him to my old topic Goose! Very Happy
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 23 Apr 2006 08:46:42 pm    Post subject:

...That was certainly the point. You should reconsider the usefulness
of a post before it's made. It's scary how many you have already. Laughing
Lyricalwolf

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 12 May 2006 12:24:08 am    Post subject:

well i'd say you should make a cool paint program that implements the drawing functions because this is what i want to do. but first i have to finish my other project, and help do some sprites for other games...and learn asm lol....
But yeah... PAINT!!!
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement