This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
SilverCalcKnight
|_

Posted: 23 Apr 2006 10:01:56 am    Post subject:

Alright, I'm almost finished with Tactics System 89. I have most of my routines written down, I just need to code them in and make a trippy title screen. The purpose of the "Sign here if you have an 89" topic was to see how many people have one and to find my next project. I still have the z80 calc version, but it is in desperate need of bug fixes. And, yes, Tactics System 84 was my contest entry.
Here are the results; I'm too lazy to post them in the contest section...

http://basiccontest.unitedti.org/files/134_134aliencc.pdf

http://basiccontest.unitedti.org/files/134_134jbirk.pdf

Note: I could have had saving and loading with the use of one command...dang.
alexrudd
pm me if you read this

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 23 Apr 2006 10:19:49 pm    Post subject:

Please not that we don't allow bumping here, although other forums might. This post will have the same effect anyway, and 12 hours is hardly enough time to "revive" this topic.

I'm sorry to say it, but I think your response for a 68k program will be smaller, merely because we have less 68k users...
SilverCalcKnight
|_

Posted: 23 Apr 2006 10:26:49 pm    Post subject:

Sorry, I wasn't aware. You're right, 12 hours isn't enough anyway. I don't mind a small response, any response is better than no response, in my opinion.
IAmACalculator
In a state of quasi-hiatus

Know-It-All

Posted: 24 Apr 2006 06:47:27 am    Post subject:

Mmm. An 89 basic program? Very intriguing. I'll definitely try it out.
SilverCalcKnight
|_

Posted: 24 Apr 2006 06:45:27 pm    Post subject:

Yes, with ASCII sprites on the graph screen and all. I'll post some screenshots when I finish coding the main engine.
SilverCalcKnight
|_

Posted: 02 May 2006 10:17:39 pm    Post subject:

Almost finished... Will upload when done... just need to code the engine (I have it written down on paper, so it won't be too hard).
SilverCalcKnight
|_

Posted: 22 May 2006 05:02:31 pm    Post subject:

Silver uses a Phoenix Down!!
Topic revived! +12HP

IAAC, are you the only one who wants this?
IAmACalculator
In a state of quasi-hiatus

Know-It-All

Posted: 22 May 2006 06:06:33 pm    Post subject:

I wouldn't be the one to ask, as the subjects in question are everyone but me. I would test it out though. I take a special interest in 68k projects.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement