This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Releases => Your Projects
trigkid213

Posted: 21 Apr 2006 05:34:43 pm    Post subject:

File Name :: Boggle v1.0
Author :: trigkid213
Category :: Ti-83plus Basic Games
Screenshot :: [img]http://www.unitedti.org/index.php?act=downloads&do=imgss&id=187[/img]
Description ::
This is a calculator version of the classic word game. It uses the Boggle cubes from the real game. The cubes are placed in a random order and a random letter is selected from each of them. There is an animated hourglass that runs for three minutes. It uses the CheckTmr( function, so it is only compatible with the 84 series calculators.

View File
IAmACalculator
In a state of quasi-hiatus

Know-It-All

Posted: 21 Apr 2006 05:38:15 pm    Post subject:

Looks pretty cool! How big is the word database?
elfprince13
Retired

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 21 Apr 2006 06:09:51 pm    Post subject:

You could use my word database from uberhangman if you want, but those are mostly 5 letter+ words.
alexrudd
pm me if you read this

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 21 Apr 2006 07:13:25 pm    Post subject:

Does it even have a word database? I got the impression it was just the board.

Do we need a 84+ category?
programmer_to_be
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour.

Elite

Posted: 21 Apr 2006 07:53:25 pm    Post subject:

Yes, we do need an 84+ category. Some new games are needing the clock, which is only available on the 84+/SE. I for one like the game. It looks cool.
trigkid213

Posted: 27 Apr 2006 02:30:25 pm    Post subject:

It doesn't have a word database; it just generates random game boards and provides an animated hourglass timer. I typed the letters for each cube of the actual Boggle game into a string. The game puts the cubes in a random order and selects a random letter from each one.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement