This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Calculator Programming subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. General Coding and Design => Calculator Programming
whlabus

Posted: 17 Apr 2006 04:57:08 pm    Post subject:

I was wondering what program or other utility I could use to create Flash Applications. I don't mean converting TI-Basic files to apps, but creating the flash apps from scratch. I assume that it would almost definitely have to be a program for Windows or Mac, as opposed to an on-calculator editor.

Has anybody done anything like this or knows how to?

Thanks.

P.S. I would prefer the ability to create apps for TI-83(+) but any information would be helpful.

Last edited by Guest on 17 Apr 2006 04:58:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Liazon
title goes here

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 17 Apr 2006 08:14:33 pm    Post subject:

Lemme think, learn ASM, code according to APP specs, and then use the appsigner released by TI?
bukwirm

Posted: 17 Apr 2006 09:09:35 pm    Post subject:

More useful, specific information:

Learn ASM - Learn ASM in 28 Days is an excellent place to start.

Read TI's guidebooks for more information about developing APPs.
kalan_vod

Advanced Member

Posted: 17 Apr 2006 10:06:18 pm    Post subject:

Dwedit has a app creator on ticalc.org somewhere..
tifreak8x

Elite

Posted: 17 Apr 2006 10:30:27 pm    Post subject:

http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/asmresc.htm

Should have the stuff there you need...
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement