This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Releases => Your Projects
c_plus_plus
My Face Hertz

Posted: 08 Apr 2006 11:45:41 am    Post subject:

File Name :: Password protector
Author :: c_plus_plus
Category :: Ti-83plus Asm Utilities
Description ::
A simple password protector writen in Assembly. Turns off the calculator if and incorect password is entered. changeable password.

View File
Super Speler
Super Awesome Dude

Calc Guru

Posted: 08 Apr 2006 01:16:22 pm    Post subject:

Would it make your calculator inusable if you forget password?
IAmACalculator
In a state of quasi-hiatus

Know-It-All

Posted: 08 Apr 2006 01:30:12 pm    Post subject:

Well, you can always pull a battery, and if that doesn't work, pull all the batteries, the backup battery, and let the capacitors drain.
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 08 Apr 2006 01:31:20 pm    Post subject:

You can always find a way to get out of a password program (such as taking out all the batteries) but it would tend to reset everything on it.
c_plus_plus
My Face Hertz

Posted: 08 Apr 2006 01:50:10 pm    Post subject:

Yes, as i was developing this and found out that it wasnt' letting me through, I quickly learned that pulling the bateries was the solution, but this is enouth to keep someone from quickly barowing your calculator to play games or otherwise use when you don't want them to.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement