This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
Glen
Prokul Interactive

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 14 Jun 2003 12:54:03 pm    Post subject:

Kenshin for me! i love samurai x (rorouno kenshin)......... but flame of recca would be nice!
Pascal

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 15 Jun 2003 08:31:52 pm    Post subject:

I used to watch DBZ all the time., though now im all behind. I confused with the whole general story line and the characters and everything really. Some day im going to get all the movies together and watch them one by one. The think that pissed me off about DBZ was nothing happened in each episode. 1, introduction 2 min
+ 2 endless commercial breaks, + conclusion + goku standing around sweating going uhhh, uhhh, uhh and seemingly endless periosd of time wasting. I say in a good dbz episode there is maby 7 min of actuall movement. Everything else is just standing around. Its kind of coll sometime i must admsit. Goku pepares one attack foe like 3 episodes, callecting energy in all of the, and one episod to the actual effect and aftermath of the blast or whatever. Its the onbly carton in the world that has a slower time then real time.In other words, 10 min go by in the story, where as 30 min in real life. In any other show, comedy, atleast a few hours or days go by.
ducttape_87

Posted: 06 Jul 2003 08:59:43 pm    Post subject:

it's not anime, but how 'bout Ren and Stimpy

remember that old sega genesis game that took like 20 minutes to beat?
Tyler

Advanced Member

Posted: 08 Jul 2003 10:29:05 am    Post subject:

My brother watchs all those animes, I hate them all. Well, accutually I don't watch TV, so I hate TV too Laughing
Babyboy

Advanced Member

Posted: 28 Jul 2003 10:14:05 pm    Post subject:

!!WATASHI TENKA-ICHI OTAKU!!

I must vote for dragonball Z also, just because of its precessor Dragonball, in DBZ i find the fighting storyline redundant and inaccurate, but in the between time it is great, if you watch the last 3 episodes you will know what i mean. otherwise i think PAN and VIDEL are HHHOOOTTT, and you cant forget BRA/BULLA!! and i don't care what anyone says, GOTEN IS THE GREATES CHARECTER!!

Yuyu-Hakusho is another great anime, it has some of the strangest charecters i have seen, the main charecter is Euske Eurameshi (i think thats how you spell it) who is the meanest kid in his school until he gets killed by a car saving a small child, afterwards he is told that he is to become a spirit detective saving people he is assigned to, within the stories he learns his energy shotgun (kinda like Kamehameha) and meets many friends, like a Kami kinda guy names Koenma who has 2 forms, toddler and teen, he stores his power in the pacifier his father Enma made. (it is halarious when people tease him about sucking on it Laughing )

Tri-Gun is a classic that i have never seen, all i know is that it is about an intergalactic fugitive running around

I WISH TO ADD INUYASHA TO THE POLL! IT IS GREAT!
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 29 Jul 2003 02:38:48 am    Post subject:

ducttape_87 wrote:
it's not anime, but how 'bout Ren and Stimpy

How could I forget, also one of my favorite cartoons, but only the really old episodes are good, where they get skinned, turned inside out and whatnot and you see all the details and stuff.

btw, why is this in the project ideas forum?
SniperOfTheNight

Advanced Member

Posted: 29 Jul 2003 09:25:52 am    Post subject:

Ummm...I think james was trying to get an idea for a project based off one of those shows. Since this has been kinda of a dead topic for a while, I'm gonna lock it.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 2 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement