This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
threefingeredguy

Advanced Member

Posted: 04 Dec 2005 06:20:09 pm    Post subject:

I've been working on this for a while now, here is a screenshot.

If you guys would please please PLEASE make some maps for this, I can release it. This includes the latest build of the game and the CalcGS file of the tiles. It also includes an example level file so you can see how they are done. After teleporter tile you need to put the (destinationX-39(th tile and then the (destinationY-39)th tile for it to work. Please make some maps, I will love you forever. If you don't want to bother with calc gs, you can draw them on graph paper. Maps are 32 x 32. Scan the graph paper and I will make it into a map for you.
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 04 Dec 2005 07:24:11 pm    Post subject:

It looks nice, and forgive me if I should know more about this, but could you tell us something more about this project?

Last edited by Guest on 04 Dec 2005 07:24:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
CDI

Advanced Member

Posted: 05 Dec 2005 12:09:10 pm    Post subject:

hmm... I have the perfect BASIC version of this in my backup
Brazucs
I have no idea what my avatar is.

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 05 Dec 2005 03:34:01 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
user posted image
Sad Seems like nooutletska.com is down.
bananaman
Indestructible

Calc Guru

Posted: 05 Dec 2005 03:46:43 pm    Post subject:

I can't download it or see the screen shot.
Jeremiah Walgren
General Operations Director

Know-It-All

Posted: 05 Dec 2005 07:27:43 pm    Post subject:

I can see the screenshot... Maybe I'm just special. (Or the server the picture was on is back up. Or something.)

I think it looks cool. But with finals next week, I probably shouldn't spend a lot of time doing things other than schoolwork. How would two weeks from now work?
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 05 Dec 2005 11:55:23 pm    Post subject:

Those are some pretty fancy graphics there. Just try to ramp up your LCD up/down velocities in Pindur so the movies won't have all that blur.
threefingeredguy

Advanced Member

Posted: 06 Dec 2005 06:42:15 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, about 30 seconds after I made that screen shot, I realized that I could change those LCD levels. Anyway, I will upload the files to another website and also finish writing my visual guide on level creation which includes the physics of the game and each tile and how to make your own levels.

ArcaneWizard: There isnt much to know, just a running, jumping, and climbing game.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement