This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 17 Jan 2006 08:11:53 pm    Post subject:

I suspect that title was worded -cough- ... to grab attention.
IAmACalculator
In a state of quasi-hiatus

Know-It-All

Posted: 17 Jan 2006 08:40:15 pm    Post subject:

Well, surely if that was so, it would be in some more eye-catching forum than the opTI-Basic forum. Since all forum discussions should be in those topics, I don't see much possibility of confusion. In the new posts list, however, the forum is easy to miss.
chipmaster

Posted: 17 Jan 2006 08:47:19 pm    Post subject:

Well, I got to the topic through the new posts, and neglected what forum it was in. I was just pointing out that the title was misleading if one were to do as I did, and access it through the new posts.
alexrudd
pm me if you read this

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 17 Jan 2006 09:47:05 pm    Post subject:

Sorry to hear about this, I was looking forward to the completion of SourceCoder. The optimization part needs work!

Since it doesn't look like it's going anywhere anyway, do you want to post the source of opTI-BASIC?
chipmaster

Posted: 17 Jan 2006 10:44:55 pm    Post subject:

Kerm is still going to work on SC2 so hope is not lost. Although I don't know how Kerm will be able to get to it with all of his other projects.
Brazucs
I have no idea what my avatar is.

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 18 Jan 2006 09:31:48 am    Post subject:

alexrudd wrote:
Since it doesn't look like it's going anywhere anyway, do you want to post the source of opTI-BASIC?
Yes, I will post the source of what I did here.
Again, I'm sorry I won't be able to help you, Kerm. Life has been hectic lately.
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 18 Jan 2006 09:36:56 am    Post subject:

I'm confused, are you leaving UTI?
Brazucs
I have no idea what my avatar is.

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 18 Jan 2006 09:59:43 am    Post subject:

No, just leaving SourceCoder.
alexrudd
pm me if you read this

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 18 Jan 2006 06:11:07 pm    Post subject:

Too bad, it would have helped my plans for UTI conquest. I guess I'll have to try other methods.[CTRL+A] [DEL]

Huh? Did someone say something?

Mandatory disclaimer for those unable to recognize sarcasm: Of course I don't want Brazucs to leave, you idiots!
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 20 Jan 2006 02:23:44 am    Post subject:

Erm, sorry about the ambiguous title. Yes, I shall indeed finish this on my own, just not as quickly as I would have been able to with him. Sad
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 10 of 10 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement