This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's TI-BASIC subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. TI-Basic => TI-BASIC
ceslayer

Posted: 01 Aug 2003 05:10:22 pm    Post subject:

ive been working on a rpg, and now come to the part where i wanna add some diamonds so that cna be socket on to the sword.

so theres basically 5 diamonds, each of them will have different contribute once socketed on.
so how should i made it?

thx Razz
Ben Trettel

Posted: 01 Aug 2003 05:26:53 pm    Post subject:

How are you doing your graphics? Is it text, sprites or whatever?
ceslayer

Posted: 01 Aug 2003 07:30:25 pm    Post subject:

for the socketing part, im only looking for a cursor using to point at diamonds, no spirit is necessary.
like a cursor that points at certain diamond, then if i press 2nd, it sockets itself on.

something like that.. haha
JacobdeHaan

Posted: 02 Aug 2003 02:48:21 am    Post subject:

I'm not sure if I know what you need, but could you do something like this?:

Code:
input    ;will disp graph, use cursor to select diamond location
if x=x var of diamond and y=y var of diamond
then
socket them
else
(you could quit, or go back to the top)

edit: just wondering, did this work out?

Last edited by Guest on 20 Aug 2003 02:48:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement