This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Releases => Your Projects
Vinthian
formerly known as shortround4271

Advanced Member

Posted: 08 Oct 2005 04:29:12 pm    Post subject:

File Name :: DanceTI
Author :: shortround4271
Category :: Ti-83plus Basic Games
Screenshot :: [img]http://www.unitedti.org/index.php?act=downloads&do=imgss&id=97[/img]
Description ::
DANCETI.8xp

.INSTRUCTIONS.
Upload DANCETI.8xp and HS.8xl to your calculator.
Run DANCETI from the program menu, or from MirageOS.

To play, hit Left(L), Right®, Up(U), Down(D) when
the "X" hits the corresponding letter.
Hit [Enter] to quit.

Difficulty Speeds,
Easy: 150 - 5 pts
Medium: 100 - 10 pts
Hard: 50 - 15 pts
Custom: X - 5 pts

shortround4271
http://www.unitedti.org/

View File
DJ Omnimaga
http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Calc Guru

Posted: 08 Oct 2005 06:03:05 pm    Post subject:

oh yet another DDR game, I need to try it now to see if both mines and fred sparks' got owned :)

EDIT you should change the L, R,U, D letters to arrows. use ^, V, < and > so its easier to play and maybe show more than one X at a time

Last edited by Guest on 08 Oct 2005 06:09:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vinthian
formerly known as shortround4271

Advanced Member

Posted: 10 Oct 2005 07:47:05 am    Post subject:

yea, i've been meaning to get that up, but i did this all on my calc, also got an updated version. if i bother to upload it.

anyhow, my addiction(half-way) to DDR made me do this one, didn't take me too long, just an hour to get the core out, and i just started adding features.

I'm getting an error when i try to update the file, "File could not be moved'...
i dunno what i'm doing wrong. i'm pretty sure it's just a new Screenshot and new file to upload, and some edited descriptions...

Last edited by Guest on 10 Oct 2005 08:09:20 am; edited 1 time in total
leofox
INF student

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 10 Oct 2005 08:36:49 am    Post subject:

the screenshot doesn't work anymore..
elfprince13
Retired

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 10 Oct 2005 08:40:08 am    Post subject:

it wasn't working before either. anyway I need to test this out.

Quote:
oh yet another DDR game, I need to try it now to see if both mines and fred sparks' got owned

EDIT you should change the L, R,U, D letters to arrows. use ^, V, < and > so its easier to play and maybe show more than one X at a time

there are lot's of DDR clones out there. Anyway on the one hand grayscale graphics own, and on the other its nice not to have to install beta-application libs that screw up Omnicalc and Symbolic....

Last edited by Guest on 10 Oct 2005 08:41:41 am; edited 1 time in total
DJ Omnimaga
http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Calc Guru

Posted: 10 Oct 2005 03:54:19 pm    Post subject:

actually xLIB wont screw up Omnicalc and Symbolic (I tried). Just uninstall Omnicalc and install xLIB and once you need Omnicalc and symbolic just install it again (you dont even need to uninstall xLIB Omnicalc overwrite the hooks). I hope this wasnt a shot toward XXR though
elfprince13
Retired

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 20 Oct 2005 03:37:45 pm    Post subject:

no it wasn't. I love XXR. its just that as xLib is still in beta, it overwrites the Symbolic, Omnicalc, MOS, Krolypto, and CTLGHELP hooks.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement