This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Cemetech News and Announcements subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. United-TI Announcements => Cemetech News and Announcements
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 05 Oct 2005 07:19:03 pm    Post subject:

Thanks everyone for the encouragement, I only hope I do as well as everyone says. And feel free to flood me with requests. Very Happy

Thanks for the promotion, Arcane, and I'm glad you're staying at UTI.
elfprince13
Retired

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 05 Oct 2005 07:19:35 pm    Post subject:

As a replcement Sir Robin definitely deserves it though....
necro

Advanced Member

Posted: 05 Oct 2005 08:01:59 pm    Post subject:

@arcane: that is to bad, I will miss your sarcastic remarks at the end of my locked threads...
just kidding, you did a good job

Last edited by Guest on 05 Oct 2005 08:32:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
shadowing
Powered by 64

Calc Guru

Posted: 05 Oct 2005 08:17:55 pm    Post subject:

Congrats. Sir Robin!

That was really random though. Razz:
alexrudd
pm me if you read this

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 05 Oct 2005 10:42:52 pm    Post subject:

For all you wanting to climb the UTI administrative ladder:
There's a new global moderator position for one of the forum mods.
Which means there's a new forum moderator position for one of the members.
Which means there's a new UTI member position for one of the non-members.
Don't get your hopes high, I'm just making up stuff.
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 06 Oct 2005 03:36:43 am    Post subject:

Arcane Wizard,
You have been an invaluable asset to our staff team, there are not any words that can do justice for my gratitude. Your reasons for stepping down, I completely understand as its not that far off from why I originally turned down the Staff position in the beginning of UnitedTI myself, more then once.

Sir Robin,
From shortly after the time you joined this forum you've done nothing but your best, to help UnitedTI become what it is now. I am confident you will continue to be valuable to, and highly respected among this forum, while helping us become more then we are now.

With that comes change, the one thing man fears the most, which marks the dawn of a new era here.

--AlienCC

Last edited by Guest on 06 Oct 2005 03:37:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 2 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement