This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Computer Tech Support => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 17 Jul 2005 09:58:04 am    Post subject:

This band is offering some mp3's but the links don't seem to work, any ideas on how I can store their songs from the streaming (Java?) thing?

Last edited by Guest on 17 Jul 2005 10:36:50 am; edited 1 time in total
JoeImp
Enlightened

Posted: 17 Jul 2005 10:00:48 am    Post subject:

Either use this: http://www.opcode.co.uk/opd2d/default.asp

or

It gives all their AIM names, sign on and yell at one of them for the songs Smile
0oruneo0

Posted: 19 Jul 2005 02:42:49 pm    Post subject:

I use this to record streamed songs: Audacity . Not sure if that's what you were looking for.

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 19 Jul 2005 05:28:31 pm    Post subject:

Is there a way to store streaming video. If you can does anyone know of any programs that can do this for free?
Brazucs
I have no idea what my avatar is.

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 19 Jul 2005 07:16:12 pm    Post subject:

JFGI! Lol, jk... but that first hit looks promising.

Quote:
I use this to record streamed songs: Audacity
I prefer All Sound Recorder. You have to "buy" it though, or use the evaluation version.

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 19 Jul 2005 10:02:42 pm    Post subject:

Does anyone know of a program that alows to stream video on your pocket pc?
CoBB

Posted: 22 Jul 2005 07:53:34 am    Post subject:

Why do you need a special program to record sound? After all, you should be able to simply set your recording device to the wave output of your card (in the play control dialog), and use any sound recorder of your choice.
Darth Android
DragonOS Dev Team

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 22 Jul 2005 09:20:25 am    Post subject:

well, if you are using linux or another *nix os, find a program called kaffeine.
it is an all around media player, and it will record streams, all you need is the url of the stream. and yes, its free.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement