This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Cemetech News and Announcements subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. United-TI Announcements => Cemetech News and Announcements
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 01 Aug 2005 11:37:50 pm    Post subject:

Um no UTI theme unless you want to make one.
Brazucs
I have no idea what my avatar is.

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 02 Aug 2005 10:27:46 am    Post subject:

...or an extension?
Solitaire710

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 08 Aug 2005 05:03:24 pm    Post subject:

Any progress on a newer version? Or any progress on the Mozilla version?
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 11 Aug 2005 10:01:35 pm    Post subject:

Yeah the mozilla version is complete Smile It has been complete since June 11th.

Ooops that is when I built the MSI package. I forgot all about releaseing it.

Thanks for the reminder. This is the same as the Firefox version only for Mozilla instead. Some of the options are slightly different as Mozilla is slightly Different. It is called United-TI Mozilla Desktop Extension (I hope I spelled it correctly at least in the MSI otherwise I will look like an idiot). Anyway, it installs and Uninstalls the same as the Firefox Version.

You must use F5 or whatever to refresh the desktop when you install it and after you remove it for explorer.exe (the windows shell) to display the icon or remove it.

This version is compatible with the Firefox version if you wish to use both. They are mutually exclusive. They will not interfere with each other at all. Both desktop extensions are numerically different and also have a unique MSI number, so they are safe with each other if you choose to use them together.

* It doesn't matter if this or Mozilla is installed first. If you install this first, the Icon will look wrong before installing Mozilla though as it borrows the Mozilla Icon. Obviously, you would refresh the desktop again F5 to see the changes.

I accidentally mispelled Extension as Extention... Forgive me. I will correct that soon. I cannot find the complete Visual Studio Projecto only my source, so it will be a while before I create a new project just to build a new MSI package.

Please recomend any needed changes... let me know what you think.... as always. Same goes for the Firefox version. If anything needs to be fixed/updated do not hesitate to let me know.

Obviously, if you do not have Mozilla the features won't work... The icon won't look right... ... This is actually a separate program that relies on Mozilla to function.

Here it is:

Last edited by Guest on 11 Aug 2005 10:15:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Solitaire710

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 17 Sep 2005 11:15:11 am    Post subject:

< dumb question >

Have you updated the Firefox version yet?

< / dumb question >
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 3 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement