This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Community News & Discuss Nspire => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
leofox
INF student

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 22 May 2005 09:19:25 am    Post subject:

Is it really him? or not? Check this links out:
MaxCoderz topic

My blog entry

Last edited by Guest on 22 May 2005 09:20:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 22 May 2005 09:57:07 am    Post subject:

Wayyyyy too much drama.
Rezek
Better Than You

Calc Guru

Posted: 22 May 2005 11:10:01 am    Post subject:

Quote:
I'm sorry to sound cynical, but this could be fake... after all, wouldn't this be news announcement worthy? Also, how come your plan file hasn't been updated? Additionally, some one said you sound like 'Drak Dragon'. After reading this post, I'm slightly inclined to agree... However, I haven't compared any of his posts to this one yet, will when I have more time. Furthermore, the website starts with a 't' and then 'kiozumi', but that's a minor detail. The large detail there is that it has no other files currently! Not even an index! So far, the biggest piece of evidence you have to your case is the game. I haven't tested it out yet, so...

. . . If I am completely wrong, I apologize. I just think it's funny that he took NO notice of koolmansams argument...

I'm throwaway identity, btw.

No I'm unsure Neutral. hmm. that demo is pretty convincing!
leofox
INF student

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 22 May 2005 11:21:27 am    Post subject:

Arcane Wizard wrote:
Wayyyyy too much drama.
[post="50721"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]
My blog or the mc topic?
Rezek
Better Than You

Calc Guru

Posted: 22 May 2005 11:24:26 am    Post subject:

both!
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 22 May 2005 11:34:57 am    Post subject:

leofox wrote:
Arcane Wizard wrote:
Wayyyyy too much drama.
[post="50721"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]
My blog or the mc topic?[post="50723"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]
The MC topic.

Last edited by Guest on 22 May 2005 11:35:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Bryan Thomas
Outer Limit Software

Advanced Member

Posted: 22 May 2005 11:03:33 pm    Post subject:

I dont really care. Hitoshi to me is nothing more then some cocky programmer who feels he is god...
lloydkirk1989

Posted: 22 May 2005 11:17:57 pm    Post subject:

He is cocky...good programmer though.
ISUCK

Posted: 24 May 2005 08:22:10 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
It seems like some of you guys made this "Hitoshi" you think you knew a legend; Some Japanese dude that had this extraordinary skill in Basic programming that other lacked. A person mature, pure, and kind.... Well I hate to brake it to you but besides from those skills, I do have life. And that life is more or less like yours. Sorry to have revealed some of my life and break this Hitoshi image you guys thought it was. Yes it's the real me and I'll reframe from doing it again...

Quote:
Well good, I not any type of God or supreme being or some savior. I'm just an old fashionned programming dude that kind of revolutionized Basic programming with graphical interface. Back when I was programming Text based rpg was acceptable as a good game. So yea... heh

looks like he's really back Smile
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 24 May 2005 08:40:32 pm    Post subject:

Have I gone mad, or do Bryan, Justin and Kevin's basic games already have 'revolutionized' graphical interfaces? What did I miss? :confused:

Last edited by Guest on 24 May 2005 08:40:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
lloydkirk1989

Posted: 24 May 2005 08:41:52 pm    Post subject:

Hitoshi was first.... Laughing
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 25 May 2005 05:38:28 am    Post subject:

From what I've seen Hitoshi uses lines to make graphics that look similar to art that already existed without having to do much for it, thereby fooling people into thinking it's of great quality.

His graphics show he doesn't even have a basic feel for perspective.

That doesn't mean you can't like his art, or that it can't look good, but from what I've seen of his art it only looks good because of how limiting the calc is, it doesn't show much quality or education in this field of 'expertise.'

Though I'd be inclined to agree with DigiTan, but I don't think anything in the TI community can be revolutionized.

Last edited by Guest on 25 May 2005 05:39:04 am; edited 1 time in total
shadowing