This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
Tyler

Advanced Member

Posted: 15 Jul 2003 06:58:48 pm    Post subject:

I'm planning on making a four-level greystyle, maybe metonome, Kirby game! I really haven't seen any good ones out there, but if I do it, I'm probabily going to need help with story, and the scrolling business. This is not going to be a BASIC game (Please notice the four level greystyle). I'll post the title pic up as soon as possible!

Any Story Writers?
Any ASM Programmers
SniperOfTheNight

Advanced Member

Posted: 15 Jul 2003 08:30:33 pm    Post subject:

If I find sometime somewhere between writting the story for Sonic, I could give the story a shot. But Sonic is number one on my priority list right now.
Tyler

Advanced Member

Posted: 16 Jul 2003 06:14:51 am    Post subject:

That's ok, accutually thats good because I am going to have so many errors and debugging with the source code, by the time you finish, I'll be ready! Any graphic desingers?
John Barrus

Posted: 16 Jul 2003 09:10:49 am    Post subject:

This roject interests me, I could probably help with some of the programming. I don't know about 4 level grayscale: if you want decent grayscale, it'll cut down on 90% of the processing speed; if you want speed, the grayscale flicker is so bad that I think it's not even worth it.
SniperOfTheNight

Advanced Member

Posted: 16 Jul 2003 12:01:15 pm    Post subject:

Do you have a specific plot you want for the story,or anything that I can work from. If you have something,email me or IM me.
Tyler

Advanced Member

Posted: 17 Jul 2003 07:46:25 am    Post subject:

Errr... no ideas yet, I just have the title screen picture, looks pretty awesome in graystyle. John - I got a graystyle game to work perfectly without using my se's 24MHz feature! It didn't look bad the least bit! Check out zelda on the maxcoderz graystyle package!
Tyler

Advanced Member

Posted: 17 Jul 2003 08:02:48 am    Post subject:

Download the title program from
http://www14.brinkster.com/agilityx/kirby.html
KD5YTX

Advanced Member

Posted: 13 Aug 2003 05:25:02 pm    Post subject:

I think you should make it monochromatic, and call it something other than Kirby so that it will seem more original. Then, make it a simple side-scrolling game using the over-exagerated physics and floating that made Kirby such a fun game, and you are set with an instant calculator hit! I'll contribute in either graphics or story, or even some of the coding if you wish.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement