This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Calculator Tech Support => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
Fireworkskid08

Posted: 03 Sep 2004 02:06:10 pm    Post subject:

Hey everyone,

well i just got my calculator from Staples and its brand new with only two programs that i created on it. its a Ti-83+ green edition ( its just green) and when my friend sent me MirageOS and i went to it it was slanted???

Any Ideas or else i dont know what i am going to do
Brazucs
I have no idea what my avatar is.

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 03 Sep 2004 02:16:44 pm    Post subject:

A green TI? Never seen it...

And what do you mean it was "slanted"? Turn your calc a few degrees over, that should unslant it.
Fireworkskid08

Posted: 03 Sep 2004 02:28:55 pm    Post subject:

its just a new color of it its green see through type of a thing and it is staggered slanting

its like a montior's screen being turned diagional and the box around it not
its weird
Fireworkskid08

Posted: 03 Sep 2004 10:28:21 pm    Post subject:

NVM i went a traded it in for a new one b/c it was dammaged
Ray Kremer

Posted: 05 Sep 2004 06:44:51 pm    Post subject:

Report MirageOS problems to the forum at detachedsolutions.com. This one's been happening to a lot of people.
Darth Android
DragonOS Dev Team

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 06 Sep 2004 05:17:16 pm    Post subject:

i think it has to do with the fact that the latest shipments of the 83+ has some minor changes, one i believe i heard was the display driver. there are some other minor changes i have noticed as well.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement