This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. CSX => Your Projects
United-TI Archives -> CSX

» Goto page Previous  1, 2
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 19 Sep 2004 03:16:19 pm    Post subject:

Yep. Fun innit?
Darth Android
DragonOS Dev Team

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 19 Sep 2004 07:22:36 pm    Post subject:

well, you can always email ti-cares.com for the source to their os because to cares oh-so-much Wink
leofox
INF student

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 20 Sep 2004 07:45:55 am    Post subject:

i don't know what this has todo with CSX,but maybe someone can make a really huge game in OS format. Think about it: a 1 MB calc game Smile
Brazucs
I have no idea what my avatar is.

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 08 Oct 2004 02:39:06 pm    Post subject:

Something like PongOS but actually use the whole thing?

Or maybe they do a whole song... I have a bunch of old 83 Pluses, I could use each one of them for a song!
topdoggb

Posted: 14 Oct 2004 07:41:10 pm    Post subject:

you need to have select, copy, cut, and paste for everywhere on the calc. including the homescreen and the program editor.
alexrudd
pm me if you read this

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 14 Oct 2004 09:30:13 pm    Post subject:

^^^^ Yes, very good idea, at least for program editors.

What about a menu of frequently used functions that you could customize.
I think I saw this is some other app somewhere, but I don't remember where.

EX: You are a programmer and use, uh Str1 frequently. It would be a lot easier to go to a menu (maybe ALPHA + one of the keys that doesn't have char - MODE, DEL, etc.) and select Str1 than to go to VARS -> String -> Str1. You could also use it for more than one command. i.e "pxl-test(A-2, B+1)" When selected in the menu it would paste to prog editor or homescreen.
leofox
INF student

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 15 Oct 2004 06:24:28 am    Post subject:

omnicalc has that: if you press vars twice you get a custom menu. It only works for single instructions though, and it goes away if your RAM is cleared Sad
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 15 Oct 2004 03:00:31 pm    Post subject:

It doesn't go away if you backup the variable, and it would be simple to adjust omnicalc's routine to make it work for more instructions.
leofox
INF student

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 16 Oct 2004 03:39:06 am    Post subject:

built-in Ion and MirageOS support would be cool. Kinda like that OS for the 89 that could run kernel programs like no-stub.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 2 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement