This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. CSX => Your Projects
sgm

Calc Guru

Posted: 23 Aug 2004 03:29:47 pm    Post subject:

OK, so, at this point in time, version 0.05 is on ticalc.org. If you download it, you will get an alpha version that can:

• Type in commands.
  • Change the contrast and shut down the calc.
  • A fully-featured hex editor (yay?)
  • Manage files and execute binaries (the manual introduction is incorrect on those two points).
  • Automatic Power Saver (lame name, but APD is trademarked by TI >:-[ )
You can use the hex editor to create assembly program files on the calc. If you have some strange urge to do so, I can give you the gory details.

Amusingly, in the time it's spent in limbo, I've updated it to version 0.10. Main additions are:

• Commands are parsed using hashing instead of sequential search (if you're not a programmer, that means it runs faster).
  • Three font sets (yay?!?).
  • The beginnings of a link driver.
This forum will also be the official discussion group for support, bug reports, suggestions, etc. If you don't mind the increase in traffic (say, +6 hits per day Smile)

I'll designate it a UTI project in the next public release. Who knows, UTI could win it's first ticalc POTY (especially when all of us will vote for it as a bloc Smile. YAAAAHHH!!! NINJA THWACK MAXCODERZ!!! NINJA THWACK DETACHED SOLUTIONS!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ehhhh... sorry Very Happy.

Last edited by Guest on 08 Sep 2004 08:49:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
sgm

Calc Guru

Posted: 08 Sep 2004 08:49:26 pm    Post subject:

So I updated it. Now it's version 0.27 and you can use TiLP to send it stuff!!1!11!. Should be available in about one or two days.
sgm

Calc Guru

Posted: 29 Mar 2005 06:46:13 pm    Post subject:

Bet you thought this thing was deader than a disco doornail. Bwahahahaha!!!

Version 0.30, status: "a unstable" Smile
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement