This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Website subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. United-TI Top Management => Website
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 30 Jul 2004 06:19:21 am    Post subject:

I have felt a gradual decline in overall forum moderator's moderation actions, even though there should've been a constant amount since there has been no decline in the amount of moderation required.

However, since this might just mean I'm doing too much of it myself, I would just like to remind those who have moderation responsibilities for a forum or maybe even two that they have a forum to manage and have perhaps dozed off a bit.

Many thanks to those who pay heed to this reminder, it would surely lessen my workload here a bit and of course improve forum quality, also many thanks to all the moderators for their input in the United TI forum.

That is all.

Last edited by Guest on 30 Jul 2004 06:23:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Toksyuryel
Crimson Dragon Software

Elite

Posted: 30 Jul 2004 02:34:43 pm    Post subject:

DarthAndroid is on a two week vacation at the moment, so don't go yelling at him for this. <AssSavingStatement>I say this not bacause I think you are implying him specificaly, but because he is a mod and your post is about mods.</AssSavingStatement>
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 30 Jul 2004 03:40:12 pm    Post subject:

Nah, I wasn't implying anybody in specific at all, just a general observation that's all.

<afterthought>Though it'd be nice if people posted or PMed when they went away, I didn't even know about Darth going. </>

Last edited by Guest on 30 Jul 2004 03:41:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Toksyuryel
Crimson Dragon Software

Elite

Posted: 31 Jul 2004 03:37:44 pm    Post subject:

I didn't know it either until a couple days ago when I checked the Planet-IRC forums. Considering he's effctively my second-in-command over at JACstudios, I find it rather odd that he wouldn't alert me too.

EDIT: It would appear that he has returned.

Last edited by Guest on 31 Jul 2004 04:13:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darth Android
DragonOS Dev Team

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 31 Jul 2004 05:07:54 pm    Post subject:

JACstudios_ceo wrote:
Considering he's effctively my second-in-command over at JACstudios, I find it rather odd that he wouldn't alert me too.

sorry, i have a to-do list that would be several gigs in plain-text.
Toksyuryel
Crimson Dragon Software

Elite

Posted: 01 Aug 2004 04:14:52 pm    Post subject:

Could you please explain what you mean by that? Because I'm lost at this point.
Jeremiah Walgren
General Operations Director

Know-It-All

Posted: 08 Aug 2004 02:51:30 pm    Post subject:

If you typed up his list on the computer, the file would be several gigabytes in size.

That's what I got from it...

Last edited by Guest on 08 Aug 2004 02:52:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darth Android
DragonOS Dev Team

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 14 Aug 2004 08:49:24 pm    Post subject:

correct. problem, school is causing it to grow even faster than before :(

Back on topic, it seem my moderating position of General Help has disappeared Sad
*cries and whines*

Last edited by Guest on 14 Aug 2004 08:52:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeremiah Walgren
General Operations Director

Know-It-All

Posted: 15 Aug 2004 12:03:12 am    Post subject:

Yep, it would appear so. But maybe you'll get it back, if you behave well... Neutral

Just kidding. Laughing
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 15 Aug 2004 02:09:02 am    Post subject:

Darth Android wrote:
Back on topic, it seem my moderating position of General Help has disappeared Sad
*cries and whines*

Arr, heck, I didn't notice you modded there when I merged it with the other general help and support forum. Fixed! Sorry!!!!!!!!1111111111 Sad
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement