This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's TI-BASIC subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. TI-Basic => TI-BASIC
United-TI Archives -> TI-Basic

» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
JesusFreak
JesusFreak

Posted: 21 Jul 2003 10:03:13 pm    Post subject:

i got his im, i thought he was on, but it was his brother, i also doubt that he is writing the prgm right now, i have seen some of his work and it is ummm.... well it is very very very new basic, like less than 1st month basic
Jeffrey

Posted: 11 Aug 2003 08:38:40 pm    Post subject:

Well, I am back, maybe for only 1 minute, but I am back. I am sorry to say this is my last post, and you may have been wondering why I havent even been on in the past months. Well, Ill just say BASIC programming hasnt been my priority lately. Maybe in the future I can look forward to joining such a reputable and informative forum such as this again, maybe returning here. But for now my schedule will not permit it.

But anyway. DARTH ANDROID won, but there wont be any prize unless I decide to start working on FTI again. I managed to finish FieldWars and distributed it to my friends and classmates and have already started on a version in C++. But for now, i gotta go, in the future maybe.

Also, make sure you get delorean.com e-mail! Awesome car. Back to the future and.... lol bye
yugniht

Posted: 11 Aug 2003 08:53:50 pm    Post subject:

Sad that sucks. sorry to see ya go...later!
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 3 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement