This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
aburt90

Posted: 22 May 2004 10:03:57 pm    Post subject:

Okay, in this post I will put all of the updated data from my previous posts at greenfire.tk and maxcoderz.com... Hope you like this! Also my e-mail is here: [email=aburt90@yahoo.com]aburt90@yahoo.com[/email]. I am also on AIM at the username aburt90.

1. It is in Assembly

2. It will be on the 83+ to start, and then ported over to the 82, 83, 84+, 85, and 86

3. I am currently about 8% through programming the 83+ version.

4. I am going to make a TRACK EDITOR!!! One for the PC (Windows only, sorry...), and one for the calculator.

5. I will be releasing a beta version when it is playable, and have not set a date, on the betas or the full version.

6. I have 3 pics currently online. I will give you the links, and the pics right here...

Engine - #1
Engine - #2
Title

(Just copy and paste it to the address bar...)

Hope this helps people catch up on the progress of the game in this one post...

LATER! :D

(BTW, I know that the 83+ has the same calls and stuff as the 84+, but I am going to make it different for each of the calculators... Like, one will have different graphics, one will have different tracks, etc. That way, there are advantages to each of the calcs.)
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 22 May 2004 11:11:49 pm    Post subject:

Whoa, that one really takes me back. TI-82 definatly needs some new games. Good work! Cool
X1011

Posted: 22 May 2004 11:16:09 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
(BTW, I know that the 83+ has the same calls and stuff as the 84+, but I am going to make it different for each of the calculators... Like, one will have different graphics, one will have different tracks, etc. That way, there are advantages to each of the calcs.)

But then that will just be making 2 83+ versions.

Last edited by Guest on 22 May 2004 11:16:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
aburt90

Posted: 22 May 2004 11:53:43 pm    Post subject:

True, that would be making 2 83+ and 84+ versions, hopefully I can find a way around this, otherwise I may just keep them the same game... Thanks for pointing this out X1011...
Jeremiah Walgren
General Operations Director

Know-It-All

Posted: 23 May 2004 06:47:07 pm    Post subject:

One version for the 83+/SE and one version for the 84+/SE? Or perhaps version(s) that can take advantage of faster processor speeds...
X1011

Posted: 23 May 2004 08:57:16 pm    Post subject:

Is there a way that a program can tell if it's an 84+?
Keith Pierce

Advanced Member

Posted: 24 May 2004 07:24:19 am    Post subject:

Now this is a great and original game. Great job, but i am wondering......will there be a level editor?
aburt90

Posted: 24 May 2004 03:37:05 pm    Post subject:

As for programs/ASM Routines to tell one calculator from another, I don't know of any at the moment, but if you know of one, please tell me because I was going to take advantage of faster speeds possibly in the final release of this game. Also, ye there will be a level/track editor. I said this on an earlier post, so you should know this. If you can't read it FOR SOME REASON, I said that I will make on for the computer that will generate a 8xp file once you save you track, and I will also make on for the calculator, meaning I will make a seperate program for the calculator to make a file right there, instead of having to go on your computer, save, then link it to your calculator. Hopefully that clears some things up, I am probably going to have some more screens up soon, I am going to have to take a break on this for a while as school is nearing a end (THANK YOU!) and finals will be coming up, so I need time to study, ESCPECIALLY for Science... Anyways, I will keep you guys posted on my progress.

LATER!
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement