This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
Jedd
1980 Pong World Champion

Elite

Posted: 26 Apr 2004 10:19:35 pm    Post subject:

It's been a while since I uploaded any calc games except that crappy snake game on my website. The reason is because I have a Mac, and they save TI Programs with the extension .tiprogram or something like that, not .8xp. After a lot of frustration I gave up and let my friend upload it. Well, he's grounded for a long time and hasn't been able to upload my latest games. Hopefully he'll get un-grounded so you guys can check out some of my fun little projects. Anyway, here's a few of them that I'm quite proud of:

Snake Quest: The same game as on my site, except this version runs much more smoothly and features 10 different levels of increasing difficulty.

Tunnel Racer: A very simple graphical tunnel-racing game, kinda fun.

Target Practice: A Wak-A-Mole type game where you use the num-pad to shoot targets on a 3x3 playing feild. Shoot as many as you can before time runs out. This was inspired by the arcade game "Police Trainer". I'm thinking I might add some more games from the arcade version.

A-Bomb: My favorite game among this bunch. You are in a spaceship and bombs are falling on your city below. Shoot the falling bombs before they destroy the city. The only catch is, the bombs fall faster and faster as the game goes on. Pretty good speed for a Basic game.

That's it! I can post screenshots if you really want, but I was too lazy for this post. I really hope my friend (Duck-Man) isn't grounded for too much longer so you guys can try these out!

-J
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 27 Apr 2004 07:34:55 am    Post subject:

Doens't being grounded increase potoential spend-time-at-computer time?
Jedd
1980 Pong World Champion

Elite

Posted: 27 Apr 2004 05:05:53 pm    Post subject:

He's grounded from the computer.

-J
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 27 Apr 2004 05:14:11 pm    Post subject:

That is horrible, I speak from experience. Those parents of his should have been shot before they were born.
Jedd
1980 Pong World Champion

Elite

Posted: 27 Apr 2004 05:23:39 pm    Post subject:

Well, if you knew the reason for him being grounded, it would make more sense. But I'm just speaking from what I've pieced together.

-J
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 28 Apr 2004 02:03:55 am    Post subject:

Sir Robin wrote:
That is horrible, I speak from experience. Those parents of his should have been shot before they were born.

Then he would never have existed.
Notepad_Gamer

Posted: 29 Apr 2004 08:03:12 pm    Post subject:

So do you mean to say that your parents needed to have been shot before they were born, Sir Robin?

The parents, as soon as they said the word grounded, retarted frankenstein ninjas should have swooped in and have them half hanged, chopped up before their own eyes, and then burnt to a crisp. Evil or Very Mad
Jeremiah Walgren
General Operations Director

Know-It-All

Posted: 29 Apr 2004 09:39:30 pm    Post subject:

Oh jeez... It's not like this'll cause the end of the world. Neutral
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 30 Apr 2004 04:18:23 pm    Post subject:

Well, if you shoot your parents before they are born, you will cause a temporal paradox, which most likely will cause the end of the world.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement