This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Calculator Tech Support => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 19 Jun 2003 03:42:30 pm    Post subject:

I would like to add a single moderator to the General Help and Support forum.

If you would like to be the moderator, here are some things to take into consideration.

1. You will be expected to check the General Help and Support forum at least three times a weak unless unusual circumstances do not permit you to do this. e.g. Birthday, Christmas, Holiday, Homework, et cetera.
2. Act responsibly and do your best to answer some questions
3. You must have the knowledge to answer the same kinds of questions TI answers with their TI-Cares support. In other words, you do not need a background in programming, but if you do, that is good.
4. Any actions taken must be suitable, e.g. you must not remove topics or post because you dislike someone or disagree with them.
5. If a topic is about something else e.g. web dev, move the topic do not delete it.

If you do have a different view, kindly state your point of view too instead of deleteing their posts.

Note: All moderation activitiy is logged; however, it is unlikely that we will do any checking unless something out of the ordinary occurs e.g. substantial number of missing threads.

Anylone can moderate if they get chosen! Everyone Apply!

Thank you very much in advance.

-Jbirk on behalf of United-TI.

Last edited by Guest on 20 Jun 2003 03:11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Adm.Wiggin
aka Tianon

Know-It-All

Posted: 19 Jun 2003 04:23:27 pm    Post subject:

another TI-Basic in there Wink just fyi Very Happy
SniperOfTheNight

Advanced Member

Posted: 19 Jun 2003 06:26:34 pm    Post subject:

You might wan to checl your posts,Jbirk,because all of your moderator posts have contained something about TI-Basic, even if it's not a TI-Basic forum(I guess this could be considered one,though).
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 20 Jun 2003 03:12:04 am    Post subject:

Thank You, do we have any applicants?
Glen
Prokul Interactive

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 20 Jun 2003 06:34:25 am    Post subject:

admins are not counted right? since we have the power over everything, am i correct?
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 20 Jun 2003 02:35:20 pm    Post subject:

You are indeed correct. Glen, you are already a Global moderator.
Darth Android
DragonOS Dev Team

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 22 Jun 2003 05:16:51 pm    Post subject:

it seems i have been made moderater.

ive also closed this topic bcuz 1.) this should be the last reply and 2.)its nice to feel the power. i am aware that i must control the power however and will do it to the best of my ability.

Last edited by Guest on 22 Jun 2003 05:23:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement