Hello all,
I am posting this because I am in need of a specific program for my ti-89 Titanium. I am not a programmer and don't plan on becoming one anytime soon, I am looking to find someone who will write a program for me or point in the right direction where I can purchase a program.

I work in directional drilling and I use a Excel spreadsheet to calculate many parameters as I drill from vertical to horizontal. My spreadsheet calculates everything I need, and now I need it on my ti-89 titanium.

If anyone has any information on this topic it would be soooo appreciated.

Thank you
Sounds like a rather interesting topic, but I don't think any of us have applicable expertise to directly implement such a program, nor do I think any such program currently exists.

That said, given your current implementation is spreadsheet-based, it should be relatively easy to port the program logic to TI-BASIC to run on a calculator.
Do you have any links to information on the problem (the kinds of data you get in, what comes out, why this is actually useful), or can you provide the spreadsheet for us to look at? Either one of those would be very useful to anybody who might be interested in helping you out.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours