I've gotten stuck on a level in TAG (11 I think), but the walk-through link is no longer there. Does anyone know how to do it?

EDIT: Added a link to TAG.
I am probably not alone at being clueless what TAG is, other than a game of tag which includes running and tagging and doesn't have levels. Care to elaborate?

Smile
I added a link above. I have no idea why its called tag.
It is called TAG because it is a portage of Tag: The Power of Paint, as the project topic says.

Concerning the walkthrough, I think it would be more worthy to look for the solution yourself Wink
But if you really want it, I just recorded it here.
https://img.ourl.ca/rfg/Tag11.gif

(I didn't put the img code in case you decide not to watch it finally Wink)
LiquidMetal wrote:
I added a link above. I have no idea why its called tag.

It's called "Tag" because the act of making graffiti by using spray paint is also called "tagging" whatever surface you did the graffiti on. Essentially, you are tagging the walls in the game.

And the other thing I will say is try, try again. Think about how your paints (I think you have both by now) can work with the environment, and do things you haven't done before. I've gotten stuck on levels before, but I was eventually able to figure them out. Also note that if you have ever played Portal 2, these are the same paints, because the PC game that this game ports was made by the makers of Portal while they were in college.
Hayleia wrote:
It is called TAG because it is a portage of Tag: The Power of Paint, as the project topic says.

Concerning the walkthrough, I think it would be more worthy to look for the solution yourself Wink
But if you really want it, I just recorded it here.
https://img.ourl.ca/rfg/Tag11.gif

(I didn't put the img code in case you decide not to watch it finally Wink)

Wow I'd thought of a lot of very similar things, but never quite that one. Thanks!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours