Hi guys !

I'm working on an Axiom which provides widgets for your GUIs, like a button, an alert ...

For now, I only have 4 funcs :

• Alert(title,text) Key :normalpdf( : Draws a modal auto-sized message box with title and text

• Button(outputAddr,X,Y,text) Key : normalcdf( : draws a button at the given location with text drawn inside, and store X, Y, X+W and Y+H in respectively outputAddr, outputAddr+1, outputAddr+2 and outputAddr+3 in order to test it later with a mouse click or something.

• ProgressBar(Y,P) Key : invNorm( : draws a progress bar at (0,Y) and fill it at P percent.

• GUIstack Key : geometcdf( : custom var (for now $90D3), you can use it with your widgets

All of these commands are available in the distrib menu [2nd] [vars].

Here is the latest screeshot (I'll update it, the mouse is not part of the Axiom) :

Over the years, there have been many partial Axe projects to expose the Doors CS GUI tools to Axe programmers. There was one by David/ephan, and there was another one by Alberthrocks, and I believe even SirCmpwn might have considered one at one point. Sadly, none were finished. Might I suggest that you work on exposing the Doors CS GUI to programmers? Are you familiar with the DCS GUI?
I'm absolutely not familiar with it, I never used DoorsCS with ASM. The functions in this axiom are written from zero.
matrefeytontias wrote:
I'm absolutely not familiar with it, I never used DoorsCS with ASM. The functions in this axiom are written from zero.
You should look through them and see if it's something that you might consider. It would make your life much easier, your Axiom a lot smaller, and would make me happy to finally have Axe programmers able to use the GUI. Check out the link I posted, the DCS SDK PDF for documentation on using the GUI API, and here's a random screenshot of a few of the API's features in use:

Finally, I decided to abort it and work on implementing DCS GUI API to Axe Very Happy

See the topic in the same section, I've problems with it.
Great, best of luck! Hope it goes well; I will be offering any and all assistance that I can.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours