Ok.... I just got a TI 84+ SE and when i tried downloading simple games like mario, etc. I opened up ti connect v 1.6.1 and i started to transfer... This same message would pop up : Unknown command error 80070016... It gave three commands which was : retry, skip, and cancel... I click retry then the same message keeps poping up! Also i tried resetting the ram but same thing over and over! HELP!

P.S. i already reinstalled ti connect 3x and i tried replacing my TI 84 + SEs battery. And now i dont know what to do.... My TI 84s v 2.55. ( can anyone give me a link to a pokemon game that works ty!)
Welcome to the forums! Would you mind introducing yourself here?

To answer your first question. You are using the usb direct cable, and it is known to have major issues. You might try TILem and see if you can talk to your calculator that way.

As to the pokemon game, there really isn't anything that is considered finished and actually a good game. I'm working on mine as I have time and motivation. You can find it here: http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=40
What is TIlem? Can you give me a link? TY Smile
TILem is an emulator; TIFreak8x meant to say TILP II, which you can download for Linux and Windows here:

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/374/37481.html

Edit: Please don't double-post; edit your post if it has been within 24 hours of your previous post and no one responded. Would you also Introduce Yourself in the requisite topic? Feel free to let us know about any programming and hardware hacking interests you have, if any. Smile
Oh durp, yeah, sorry about that. That's what I get for trying to multitask too much. I still need someone to screenshot the usage of TILP like I have for the TI-Connect program, so I can get a tutorial up on it's usage, and a download link for people to find it easily.
O sorry about double posting my computer is being weird... Also can u get a tutorial running? Ty Smile
can u tell me how to use Tilep??? (P.S. i need to know how to use it too put pokemon purple on Very Happy!)
combatstx wrote:
can u tell me how to use Tilep??? (P.S. i need to know how to use it too put pokemon purple on Very Happy!)
TILP, you mean. Did you succeed in installing TILP yet? What problems are you having using it?
LOL... so sorry
ya... im trying to use it to get pokemon purple Very Happy but i dont kno how....
combatstx wrote:
0x5... so sorry
ya... im trying to use it to get pokemon purple Very Happy but i dont kno how....
Well, as Debrouxl (one of the TILP creators) just said in SAX, the manual that comes with the program is a good start. Smile We prefer to answer "I tried X, but Y happened" rather than questions that the manual might be able to answer. No offense. Smile The basic steps are:

1) Install TILP
2) Install the filter driver
3) Plug in your calculator
4) Open TILP, choose the proper cable and calculator
5) Transfer files
it says no devices are found.... i and plugged it in and out like 10x....
combatstx wrote:
Did you install the filter driver? If you didn't, then Windows will be trying to use TI-Connect's drivers instead of libticalcs.
Quote:
debrouxl (one of the TILP creators)

I'm not a creator, just the current maintainer Smile

Quote:

This is perfectly expected, and the README even contains some clues about why this is Wink
The root cause of the problem is the fact that Windows does not like having more than one driver for a given piece of hardware; but TILP (libticables) and TI-Connect cannot use each other's drivers, for functionality, licensing and trustworthiness reasons.

Please either install the filter driver as described in the README, and mentioned by Kerm (preferred), or change the driver manually yourself.
wow.... this is complicated.... sorry but can someone tell me step by step on how to use tilep?.... man im terrible at understanding
combatstx wrote:
wow.... this is complicated.... sorry but can someone tell me step by step on how to use tilep?.... man im terrible at understanding
It's not that bad. Smile Just plug in your calculator and double-click the filter driver program.
I did that so what next?
I tried using TIlep and i already installed fitler.exe 32-bit(i downloaded it on my ti-84) i then tried opening TIlep but it still doesnt show my Ti on it.... HELP!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours