I hate how schools block EVERY website! In my school, even google is blocked. THAT'S RIGHT, GOOGLE IS BLOCKED! Everyone hates em. RRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Rant! Rant! Rant!
Wow, that's really harsh. Why??
[Contents deleted by Kerm Martian]
'Fraid I'm gonna have to delete that, elfprince. If you need, contact him separately.
Google is "Blocked by request". Mad Anyways a lot of people, and I mean A LOT, use some proxy to bypass blocks. But I would be interested in that comnand prompt idea.
I really want a way around my schools filter (but it sits on a proxy that is the only way between the network and the internet)
[Once again, edited out. Sorry. Smile]
I'm probably going to get censored for this, but whatever Smile :

[Ding ding ding! You were right! -Kerm]
will do
if not, email me, or pm me for some more *ideas*
no good
[PWNED - This was completely out of control. Razz]
you know, Im not really sure how to respond to that...
swivelgames wrote:
So so sorry, another moment, I think I need to take my pills I usually am not like this. Lol. I dont take pills dont worry.

actually, i'd be much more realived if you DID take pills, and the explanation was as simple as that you forgot to take em today Razz
Kllrnohj wrote:
swivelgames wrote:
So so sorry, another moment, I think I need to take my pills I usually am not like this. Lol. I dont take pills dont worry.

actually, I'd be much more realived if you DID take pills, and the explanation was as simple as that you forgot to take em today Razz

OUCH! Haha! that was a good one. I did not expect that one!! HAHA!! wow.

-Swivel
AANNDD NOOOWWWW......back to the subject at hand
Actually, perhaps we shouldn't go back to the subject at hand.

Locked.