To: All Staff and Moderators:
Subject: Special High Intensity Training

In order to insure that we continue to produce the highest quality work possible, it will be our policy to keep all Cemetech Staff well trained through our Special High Intensity Training program (S.H.I.T.) We are giving our employess more S.H.I.T. than any other programming group on the web.

Should you fell that you are not recieving your fair share of S.H.I.T. on the job, please PM an Admin. You will be placed at the top of the S.H.I.T. list for special attention.

All of out Admins are especially qualified to see that you get all the S.H.I.T. you can handle, at your own pace, of course.

If you consider yourself to be trained enough already, you may be interested in helping us train others.

We can add you to our Basic Understanding Lecture List - Special High Intensity Training (B.U.L.L. - S.H.I.T.)

If you have any further questions, please PM them to our Head Of Training - Special High Intensity Training (H.O.T. - S.H.I.T.)

Sincerely,
Boss In General - Special High Intensity Training (B.I.G. - S.H.I.T.)
This is a joke, btw. Very Happy

Evil or Very Mad Please don't send any bounty hunters after me Kerm. I thought you might find this very humurous. Evil or Very Mad
Laughing Laughing Laughing So funny!
Quote:
We are giving our employess more S.H.I.T. than any other programming group on the web.
That was best.

I give a Good Idea
Very Happy ROFL, don't worry, that was hilarious. I would post it to the front page if it was a different word. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Thanks. Very Happy

I was digging through my pile of funny papers, etc and I came across that. I also did that for the college I went to. One of the Top people there saw me with it, and took it away. I, of course, thought I was in major trouble, but the next day, EVERY teacher had a copy, and had it posted in their class room. Very Happy

I was wondering, should I post this on Omnimaga, and some of the other forums?
I feel as though I'm not getting enough s.h.i.t. Who's the h.o.t. s.h.i.t. again? Laughing
Funny. Neutral
Methinks Jpez is the hot censored and Dan is the big censored. What does that make me though? Smile
Gay for me?
Umm, aren't you the Boss, Kerm? Or are you handing over Cemetech to me? Very Happy Razz
LOL, Hilarious
But what about the Director Acossiate of Maintaining Nuetrality - Special High Intensity Training (D.A.M.N. S.H.I.T) Smile
That can be Dan then, leaving me as the big censored.
You really should post this other places too, Dan. Very Happy
Well, I plan on posting this at Omnimaga, with the banner, etc, and maybe UTI, I don't really know yet what kind of stuff they would allow... I figured I would just get ignored at Maxcoderz, so why bother posting there...
haha I was like wtf when I saw this was posted at omnimaga Laughing
I am glad that I can bring some humor to you guys... I have some other stuff I will post, but I have to set some stuff up first...
K, awesome. If it's PG or PG13 stuff, I might frontpage it. Smile
TI-Freak8x wrote:
Well, I plan on posting this at Omnimaga, with the banner, etc, and maybe UTI, I don't really know yet what kind of stuff they would allow... I figured I would just get ignored at Maxcoderz, so why bother posting there...

I linked to it on UTI, and it was received fairly well.
I'd like to designate someone as the New Operating Officer for Breakdown of Special High Intensity Training; I think Netham45 would be a good candidate.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours