[Please note that this post has been rebuilt from a corrupted database.]
anyway luck overclocking ti82

[Please note that this post has been rebuilt from a corrupted database.]
*bump* I guess he wasn't successful with that overclocking. Smile
5 ! Look at the posts that were rebuilt! Laughing

Quote:
Ultimate Dev'r
PostPosted: 06:49 PM CthGMT Tuesday, April 19 2005 Post subject:
work wider tip tiniest surface solder since providing pencil online metal melts melt mcm making industrial hot heat gun google fr exactly exact electronics dealer contact components chisel bonds air

Oh god, that is so funny =D
You can get the general gist of the posts, but not the exact meaning. The shorter posts are much easier to understand than the long ones. Also, I noticed that the database omits common words like "to", "the", "either", "on", etc.
well, it is good to know you are able to do this. Good luck on the rest of them
No no, I did it to everything! Every nondeleted post on the forum has been completely rebuilt. Go searching around; I restored post 1060 through 8843.
Any idea as to why those words couldn't be recovered?
From the original MySQL backup, you mean? Confused
Yeah; the database that you recovered all of these posts from.
The original posts were missing due to a MySQL bug, but I had the search database that links words to posts, so I was able to figure out which words were in each post. Obviously that doesn't give word order, common words, and words shorter than 3 letters though.
But why does it leave certain words out?
It doesn't. If you look closely, it's in alphabetical order, because it doesn't store word order. The only words left out are common words like "in", "the", etc, which obviously are not put into the search database. phpBB doesn't search posts on the fly; that would be far to resource-intensive. It creates two tables, one that associates keywords with unique numbers, and one that links all the applicable numbers to each post.
I get it now Very Happy
Laughing Finally, I thought I'd never finish explaining. Wink Just Joking
I haven't used phpbb and mysql in awhile, so I'm a little rusty on how they work Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours