» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Random vector art:

those look pretty nice. I need to read my tutorial on vectors soon if it can create pictures like that.

Those cemetech towers look nice Kerm. So do your seven segment displays but i find it hard to read and i cant find out why. I do not know if it is just the colors or what. Anyways i created my first userbar today. Here it is:

for those of you who want to use it just paste this with image tags.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h225/lafferjm/Gimpuserbar.png
wow, I forgot to post here. I've been reading every post with Google Reader. >.< Yes, those towers look great? Didja take em from a photo and trace it? Just wonderin.

Those numbers & letters are hard to read, a darker green or grey would be desireable. =P

@lafferjm: Thats a nice UB! Too bad I don't use GIMP. =D Wink
Cemetech Towers is a build I've made in Blockland/TBM; it took a grand total of about 10-15 hours. Pixpixpix:

o.o I see a lego dude.
Liazon wrote:
o.o I see a lego dude.
That "lego dude" would be me. For some reason, it removes my name that floats above my head when I take a screenshot.

Oh, and check out my latest concept mod:
That is pretty freakin awesome. I should make my own custom calc one day... ill do it now...
KermMartian wrote:
Liazon wrote:
o.o I see a lego dude.
That "lego dude" would be me. For some reason, it removes my name that floats above my head when I take a screenshot.

because taking a screenshot strips out everything but the playgui, and the floating names is actually a GUIShapeNameHud Wink
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Liazon wrote:
o.o I see a lego dude.

because taking a screenshot strips out everything but the playgui, and the floating names is actually a GUIShapeNameHud Wink
I know, but I think it would make more sense to leave in player names during screenshots. Whatever.
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Liazon wrote:
o.o I see a lego dude.

I know, but I think it would make more sense to leave in player names during screenshots. Whatever.

get used to it Wink TBG won't have names for anyone you aren't looking at, it increases FPS by an insane margin when you have high brick counts.
Obviously - what would be the point of that? But I would like to be able to see the names of people in the frame when I'm taking a screenshot.
KermMartian wrote:
Obviously - what would be the point of that? But I would like to be able to see the names of people in the frame when I'm taking a screenshot.

Ill see if I can merge some code from the GUI into the screenshot function.
In response to your unasked questions:
*hearty applause*
The re-imagined logo of "Bubba's Talkabout":

Also, random 96x64 monochrome rendering:
sorry, I didn't mean to offend. I was just wondering if characters are modeled after lego dudes.
Liazon wrote:
sorry, I didn't mean to offend. I was just wondering if characters are modeled after lego dudes.
Offend?? I'm not offended - it was made in Blockland, so it is indeed a lego dude. Smile
*bump* Stock photography + judicious use of filters and layer masks ftw!

[big image warning - 663KB]
http://www.cemetech.net/img/misc/wordnetbg.png

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 18 of 68
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours