» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kllrnohj wrote:
the top parts seem to have a bit too much of the highlight affect applied - maybe scale that back a bit
I think that both this level of glossiness and a lower level would be fine, as long as they weren't mixed in the same document or site.
I guess it's a bit offtopic but are there any good free Mac alternitives to Gimp or Photoshop (the mac version of Gimp isn't free unfortunatily)?
the Mac version should be free for you to use (if anything, compile it).
several things,
first, you can compile it yourself

second you can go for Gimp-App instead of Mac Gimp (its just a different Gimp compilation)
check it out here are some pictures that i created in class today. The first three are supposed to be sheep and the fourth one is supposed to be a boot.

I like the sheep, but the boot needs some work imo.
may I inquire what that is, elf?

@lafferjm: The sheep are good! Like the crying one! =P The boot, yeah, needs work.
a cat
Ahh, Rolling Eyes figures. Like the texture =P
elfprince13 wrote:
a cat
Ah, always thought it was a dog. Oh well, same diff. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
a cat

Surprised No! Cats are better!
haveacalc wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
a cat

Surprised No! Cats are better!
I agree, but they're basically artistically equivalent.
Hmm.... I don't do a lot of photo editing, but my friend asked me to remove some shadow from one of her pics, and I wanna contribute to this thread to =P

Before:

After:

any good?
Oh, love that shot ally. Love the border (whether natural or imposed) along the button above [ALPHA]. =P I made a candid program on my calc to photograph. Get that up ASAP. =P
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
Hmm.... I don't do a lot of photo editing, but my friend asked me to remove some shadow from one of her pics, and I wanna contribute to this thread to =P

any good?[/b]

Actually, that isn't bad. Is that a gimp job or photoshop?
It is macromedia fireworks.
@Nikky: very sexy. You should be proud of that pic.
aahhhh, calculator sechs!

pretty good shadow removal pseudo.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 17 of 68
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours