» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
I take a picture into MSpaint, erase everything I dont want, put the other image in a seperate paint, box in my image and copy it, select the option so that background-white doesnt go over, and drag and drop =P MSpaint ftw. haha
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
...copy it, select the option so that background-white doesnt go over, and drag and drop =P MSpaint ftw. haha

The second you said that I looked and realized that there was one. I would have loved to have known that before now Rolling Eyes [stupid me]

While i'm wondering, is there a way to replace all instances of a color with another in paint?
Holy crap dude, MSPaint is just about the worst program ever. You know its bad when people consider it art to just be able to CREATE a picture in MSPaint - thats how bad it is
... </sarcasm>.... btw you guys seen the mad MSpaint skills video... god dang..
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
... </sarcasm>.... btw you guys seen the mad MSpaint skills video... god dang..

Yeah, I know you were kidding, but it sure doesn't sound like Harq was - thats what has me worried Evil or Very Mad
Before I got my mac I used MS-Paint to design monocrome (and grayscales) sprites. It isn't all bad.
Word. And if you ever need to do something pixel-by-pixel, it pwns photoshop like a fat kid pwns cake. (I haven't used gimp much, so I can't say anything about it)
I've used Paint for the odd diagram and such... it's pretty useless for trying to make anything photorealistic though.
foamy3 wrote:
Word. And if you ever need to do something pixel-by-pixel, it pwns photoshop like a fat kid pwns cake. (I haven't used gimp much, so I can't say anything about it)

Not really. Everything you can do in paint you can do in Photoshop. Guess you never found the 1px by 1px pen tool Wink

Although paint does start up a hell of a lot faster Very Happy
AppleWorks users unite! Smile
even as an ardent Mac lover I have to say that appleworks is pretty much MS Offices lame little cousin......OpenOffice takes care of the office sweet needs, and GIMP or Photoshop is much better for picture editing
Kllrnohj wrote:
Not really. Everything you can do in paint you can do in Photoshop. Guess you never found the 1px by 1px pen tool Wink

Although paint does start up a hell of a lot faster Very Happy

You can do it, but I feel it's easier in paint. Especially on the school computers with 128mb of RAM (but that ties into your faster start-up time point).
Kllrnohj, I'm afraid I'm going to have to side with foamy in the paint vs. PS/GIMP for pixelpainting debate, even though my GIMP starts up in roughly the same amount of time as Paint.
Quite nice, Elf.

The following is made from the image here and a tutorial on Instructables.
http://www.gloomydream.net/dotclear/images/blender.jpg

@elf If you dare to say that was done entirely in paint, then I will shoot you </sarcasm>
lol, GIMP ftw

@Kerm: not bad, I wish my computer had a better video card so I could use blender
elfprince13 wrote:
@Kerm: not bad, I wish my computer had a better video card so I could use blender

Not sure about blender specifically, but 3d modeling programs like 3D Studio Max render using mostly the CPU. System requirements for Blender are pretty low, and are listed here: http://www.blender.org/cms/System_Requirements.472.0.html
elfprince13 wrote:
0x5, GIMP ftw

Keep in mind I didn't make that in Blender or any other 3D program - that's pure GIMP.
Kllrnohj wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

Not sure about blender specifically, but 3d modeling programs like 3D Studio Max render using mostly the CPU. System requirements for Blender are pretty low, and are listed here: http://www.blender.org/cms/System_Requirements.472.0.html

I meant actually be able to use it productively and render stuff, not just be able to see the GUI <_< It lags ridiculously even with 256MB of RAM

@Kerm: very impressive.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 14 of 68
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours