» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
bhtooefr wrote:
Looks like I'm unable to upload the DoorsCS 8xk to the emulator in the SourceCoder 2.5 implementation of jsTIfied. It just silently fails, like nothing happened.

Tried in latest stable Firefox and Chrome.

Works in jsTIfied itself.
Please try using SourceCoder 3 and see if you encounter the same issues there. I suspect the problem is that I haven't kept SC2.5's abbreviated jsTIfied template in sync with jsTIfied's own template, while SC3 uses PHP trickery to use the same template for jsTIfied as the stand-alone jsTIfied page.
I stumbled on SC3 via searching and it worked there.
bhtooefr wrote:
I stumbled on SC3 via searching and it worked there.
Great, glad to hear it. I'm going to be retiring SourceCoder 2.5 very soon, so I'm not going to put a great deal of effort into fixing bugs like this.
Whenever I go into the MEM menu ([2nd][+]), the emulator crashes. The screen freezes and I am unable to do anything with it, except from reset it or trash the state.
SamTebbs33 wrote:
Whenever I go into the MEM menu ([2nd][+]), the emulator crashes. The screen freezes and I am unable to do anything with it, except from reset it or trash the state.
(1) What browser and operating system are you using? What calculator operating system and model?
(2) What did you use to dump the ROM? By "trash" the state you mean you have tried the refuse bin icon?
I was working on a project and accidentally refreshed the page. When I tried to open the project again it gave this error.
Error: Unable to fetch project or project list from server.
: Reals must be 9 bytes
I'm not sure if this is a true bug or user error due to the refresh at an improper time. I am disappointed though because I essentially lost that project.
rmast95 wrote:
I was working on a project and accidentally refreshed the page. When I tried to open the project again it gave this error.
I'm not sure if this is a true bug or user error due to the refresh at an improper time. I am disappointed though because I essentially lost that project.
Hmm, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Chrome all ask you to confirm refreshing the page with the current SourceCoder 3 codebase if you have unsaved code. Do you still have that problem opening the project? If so, please tell me the project name or ID, and I'll try to figure out what happened.
I also got this error. :/
Smiley-Faces-88 wrote:
I also got this error. :/
Can you please give me more details of how it happened, as I asked in my previous post, as well as the name/ID of the project in question?
Let's see...I was working on it, saved it a few times, and exported it. Then I left the page and I came back to the error:

"Error: Unable to fetch project or project list from server.
: Reals must be 9 bytes"

(when I believe I had saved it correctly)

and when transferring the exported 8xp with TI Connect, it gave me this error:

"Cannot access the file specified. Please check for Hidden or Read-Only condition (80004005)"

and when trying to reparse the exported 8xp in SourceCoder:

"Error: Unable to load TI-Guru test.8xp. Are you sure it's a valid file type?
More Information: CDGURU84: Parsed string has size word mismatch (corrupt data?)"
Smiley-Faces-88 wrote:
Let's see...I was working on it, saved it a few times, and exported it. Then I left the page and I came back to the error:

"Error: Unable to fetch project or project list from server.
: Reals must be 9 bytes"

(when I believe I had saved it correctly)

and when transferring the exported 8xp with TI Connect, it gave me this error:

"Cannot access the file specified. Please check for Hidden or Read-Only condition (80004005)"

and when trying to reparse the exported 8xp in SourceCoder:

"Error: Unable to load TI-Guru test.8xp. Are you sure it's a valid file type?
More Information: CDGURU84: Parsed string has size word mismatch (corrupt data?)"
Are we talking about the project entitled TI-Guru test here or something different? I believe I see the problem: it seems to have a nine-byte program name, which of course is a big problem. I have modified the stored TI-Guru Test project to have a fixed version of that program. I am currently putting in a quick hotfix to prevent the issue in the future.

rmast, if you would like the stored project repaired, please let me know.

Edit: Confirmed repaired.
I just have a comment... In SC2.5 things like the store symbol were actually represented by a symbol if you parse a file, but in SC3 it's represented by "->". This is fine, but sometimes I accidentally type "minus" "greater than" before I realize that it represents the store symbol. If this can be changed somehow that would be great.
I'm afraid I don't quite understand your complaint. Are you saying that in some cases you want the two literal symbols in your program? If so, the solution is to put a backslash (-\>) between the two characters. This forces SourceCoder to put a token boundary between the two characters, meaning that they won't be combined into the store token. I have been meaning to add that to the Help section.
Ah, ok. I already redid the program, but thanks anyways.
Smiley-Faces-88 wrote:
Ah, ok. I already redid the program, but thanks anyways.
Ah, sorry that you had to do that; hope you were able to pull it from an old save. Anyway, the issue should be gone now.
KermMartian wrote:
rmast95 wrote:
Hmm, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Chrome all ask you to confirm refreshing the page with the current SourceCoder 3 codebase if you have unsaved code. Do you still have that problem opening the project? If so, please tell me the project name or ID, and I'll try to figure out what happened.

The project name is MOLWGHT and it gives this error now, "Error: Unable to fetch project or project list from server.
: Reals must be 9 bytes at index 39062" The strange part is that if I remember correctly I didn't have unsaved code, but it I don't remember for sure. It may have been in the process of saving as that would make more sense to me, but it was a while ago and I my memory is a bit hazy, and if possible repairing it would be greatly appreciated.
Tried converting the .png from Calcopoly topic to a .8ci, comes back with a Javascript:Void(0) message and that's it, same with the .8ca. .8xi gives me a popup wanting me to tell it where to save it.
tifreak8x wrote:
Tried converting the .png from Calcopoly topic to a .8ci, comes back with a Javascript:Void(0) message and that's it, same with the .8ca. .8xi gives me a popup wanting me to tell it where to save it.
In my testing, .8ci did not work, but .8ca worked. I have repaired the problem with .8ci; please re-test at your earliest convenience.
*bump* I have discovered that accessing SC3 (and possibly jsTIfied) under HTTPS does not work correctly. I suspect I may accidentally force HTTP in the AJAX requests and thus violate the same-origin policy, but I'll need to double-check.
I don't understand the heuristic that causes the "new sprite" helper to pop open, but it needs to be labeled with a "press esc to close" message like the function helper windows.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 17 of 32
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours