Well after going on mibbit and asking people there for help after trouble shooting a few things they recommended I make a topic here in hopes that someone could help me. I believe I have forwarded all the ports properly and given the correct IP address to connect to put when I use a port check it says that ports 7777 a d 31337 UDP and TCP are not open or not reachable. If you could help me It would be great appreciated Very Happy
It's possible that your ISP is blocking them, assuming you did actually set up the forwarding correctly. You should find out if they block certain ports.
You'll also have tons of problems if you got a free version from an online download instead of buying from steam for $10. If you haven't bought it, I suggest you go ahead and do so since bought copies don't have nearly as many problems and it'll automatically update.

If you did buy it however, no idea.
I did buy it on steam but what is a ISP?
Internet service provider. Such as TDS, Comcast, AT&T, etc.
If a port checker says the ports are not open, the exhaustive list of possible problems, starting from the outside in:

1) Your ISP blocks the ports.
2) Your router, which bridges between your internal house network and your ISP, is not properly configured. This could be the wrong ports specified, or the wrong internal IP specified, or the wrong protocol (TCP vs UDP)
3) Your computer's firewall is blocking incoming connections on the ports.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours