But they're not....
well, when I got my computer up and running after amking it tri-boot, WinXP would not recognize it. I tried everything and went to the Apple Store, a $60 AppleCare upgrade later, and I got a new iPod. Chipmaster, they would have only chaged you $30 for a new iPod (but I do recommend the apple care just incase), but that only may be at a store.
I've seen 83+'s for $69.99 before.Far cheaper than an iPod, and does more stuff.
yuck... personally i'm sick of Ipod junk... i have a 1gb samsung, and i'm happy with it...

if you wanna talk about durability... I washed my samsung last weekend on accident (actually, mom did it...)... the thing still works perfectly Smile
w00tw00t for PSPs! I got one, and daaammnn, is it nice! wireless internet, web browser, music, movies, pictures, and games with PS2 graphics - its got it all! (cough, cough, portable pr0n, cough, cough Wink )

Oh, and its got one of the best looking screens i've seen in a long time (absolutely smokes that crappy ipod video's screen)
By "pr0n" i assume you mean naked calcs? Just Joking
WTF I should censor this too, but it's too hilarious. -Kerm Very Happy
Quote:
By "pr0n" I assume you mean naked calcs?

GOT DAMMIT WTF COMMENT IS THAT?!?!?! Mad </flame>

One of the major reasons I am the proud owner of a PDA ph43r Widescreen...Laughing

Quote:
w00tw00t for PSPs! I got one, and daaammnn, is it nice! wireless internet, web browser, music, movies, pictures, and games with PS2 graphics - its got it all!

Yeah, but I personally think they're a little too long...and currently out of my budget Sad
well, right now I am on a sony boycot
Why?! Sure their stuff is expensive and they sell crappy lasers in all of their devices...but besides that they're good overall Sad
*cough* rootkit *cough*

As a music fan, they ticked me off, it won't be long, just for a short time
Ah yes, the rootkits...is Sony also the one who made that DRM protection on CD's that could be censored? Laughing
ok, that is weird, I have no idea (makes me want to rip all cds in Linux now in a limited account
Kuro wrote:
By censored I assume you mean naked calcs?

You lose at life for saying that.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Ah yes, the rootkits...is Sony also the one who made that DRM protection on CD's that could be censored? Laughing

i don't think sony actually MAKES their own DRM, at least, they didn't make the rootkit one

Besides, i enjoyed the Sony Rootkit saga, i was laughing my a off while censored, being completely censored in my censored account! (never, ever censored in linux censored - always "su" when censored)
Jon, would you like to join me in the uipcoming censor fest here?
Reluctantly, perhaps. I'm not a huge fan of Sony/DRM myself, so I might let some stuff slip on accident. Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours