I found a website called "HackMe" where you must figure out how to advance by messing with things in your browser. It is located at http://www.everlong.it/hackme/en/. I was simply thinking that the people at Cemetech may enjoy it. Smile
Reminds me of Hack This Site.
I am still trying to get past level 3... and I feel like I will *facepalm* at the answer. Neutral
Looks pretty fun, got to level 4 in about two minutes. Technomonkey, there are many tools that will let you tweak a page on-the-fly (even Firebug can do it, iirc). You just need to un-disable two elements.
KermMartian wrote:
Looks pretty fun, got to level 4 in about two minutes. Technomonkey, there are many tools that will let you tweak a page on-the-fly (even Firebug can do it, iirc). You just need to un-disable two elements.

Yeah, I realized that quickly enough after finding Chrome's feature which is activated with Ctrl+Shift+I (Developer tools). Also, you need to change the type of a field element (which you type a number into). Haha, I don't want to give any spoilers!
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Reminds me of Hack This Site.

Fond memories =D

Also, Notpr0n.
Me Tari and Tanner were able to get to level 7.5 before calling it quits. Once you figured out the trick to each page it seems pretty obvious but it was still pretty fu.
TheStorm wrote:
Me Tari and Tanner were able to get to level 7.5 before calling it quits. Once you figured out the trick to each page it seems pretty obvious but it was still pretty fu.

Yeah... ParkerR and I got to level 7.5 soon enough afterwards. Smile
TheStorm wrote:
Nifty! That's exactly the kind of cooperation and sense of community and teamwork that Cemetech is intended to foster! Nice job, guys. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours