Should abortion be a legal procedure?
Yes
 50%  [ 2 ]
No
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Because I personally don't believe that the cells do yet represent a viable human life until the being could live outside of the mother, i.e. as a premie or infant.
Well I respect that. I'm just wondering how you get around that it will eventually become a human, and that nothing (unless abortion or nature intervene) will stop that from happening.
I believe that when it can survive outside of the mother, at that point it becomes a human life.
Actually, Kryp has a valid point on this one.
Oh, I agree that his opinion is perfectly valid, I think everything that has been expressed so far is valid, but it's just not what I personally believe.
Yeah, That is true. Everyone believes differently. If everyone was the same, life would be so boring...
I wholeheartedly agree. I wonder what opinion Ultimate Dev'r has on this topic, if any...
I like that we all have been extremely civil. There's been no yelling and insulting that I'm usually exposed to when talking about these matters. This has definitely been enjoyable.
Where is he, anyways? I haven't seen him in a while...
He got banned from using his comp except on weekends, remember?

Yeah, we tend to be fairly civil on this forum. I moderate with an iron fist. Evil or Very Mad Laughing
oh yeah. That's right.

An Iron fist, huh? Rolling Eyes
Mad hey, no rolling eyes at me! Laughing Just Joking

And yes, it is indeed an iron, if not titanium, fist.
I rule mine with an adamantium fist, so there! Razz That might be why no one goes there... Sad
You have 73 posts so far! That's pretty good.
No, I have 73 articles. Probably a lil over 100 posts. I am up to 42 on my forum, and I seem to be talking to myself over there. Sad
articles = posts in PHPbb speak. So you have 73 posts.
adamantium back civil core earth fist ha hahaha heat indeed lol metal movie pats rule seen self think unobtainium win withstand articles posts

[Please note that this post has been rebuilt from a corrupted database.]
lol hole hand gets crap black made rule sucked

applaud done freak hahaha indeed lol reply hahaha

already applaud calculator controls done nicely ooh oooh roftl rule since universe win

Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours