As I posted on IRC, I saw that the well-known French reseller "Lextronic", is currently making special offers with the 25€ Arduino Uno board (one of the models which can be used for a CALCnet - globalCALCnet bridge): http://www.lextronic.fr/P4124-platine-arduino-uno.html

There are two additional gifts, as long as supplies last:
* several resistors, capacitors, LEDs, and other things;
* a VGA output module (for a strange resolution) controlled by a serial link.

That said, 1) the supplies may have already been exhausted since the offer began yesterday, and 2) they ship in France with shipment fees of 8€, or in Europe with shipment fees of 21€...
That's pretty good for $33.80 USB (€25)! Too bad they only ship to France, though; it looks like you're right about that. Did you purchase one to try out gCn? Smile
Yes, I did Smile
Lionel Debroux wrote:
Yes, I did Smile
That's great; I can't wait for your results! You'll be the first person to try it on an Uno, as far as I know, so I hope no problems crop up, or if they do, that it will be easy-to-fix issues.
I don't think I'll be able to test anything before next week-end, because I made it deliver at home, and I work in another town during the week Smile

And I've just checked: Lextronic actually ships in Europe as well... but with 21€ of shipment fees. So I'm going to edit my posts on the various boards.
Cool, thanks for that, and no problem about the wait. I have plenty of projects to keep myself occupied, and I know you do too. Smile 21€ is a bit steep for shipping elsewhere in Europe though, no?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours