DJ_O wrote:
Judging by the picture above, SirCmpwn was not coding a calculator program, that's for sure. Normally, when doing so, people look angry, swearing at how much MathPrint OSes suck.
Maybe it was KnightOS? That one isn't dependent on TI-OS.
SirCmpwn wrote:
KermMartian: I intend to take full advantage of my metabolism while I'm still skinny Smile
SO TRUE. Once my metabolism slows, I'm turning into a balloon. ._.
comicIDIOT wrote:
SirCmpwn wrote:
KermMartian: I intend to take full advantage of my metabolism while I'm still skinny Smile
SO TRUE. Once my metabolism slows, I'm turning into a balloon. ._.
I worry about the same thing, comicIDIOT. Let's hope it takes a very long time. Smile
Today at work, well, Im helping rennovate an old tavern and i was in the basement today and saw this. All the lights in the basement were running off of this wiring job. No its not permanent, they just dont have the electrical box done yet i just found it really funny that if you bumped the cord enough the light would flicker lol.

full sized image here
Shock I don't know much about EE or even simple circuits in general but that doesn't look safe in the least means.
Ashbad wrote:
Shock I don't know much about EE or even simple circuits in general but that doesn't look safe in the least means.

Its "safe" if you don't grab pull it out of the socket in the light, or get it wet... Thankfully neither happened.
That looks very unsafe, and indeed this stainless-steel Order of the Engineer ring on my right pinkie says I should instruct you to safely dismantle that immediately. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
That looks very unsafe, and indeed this stainless-steel Order of the Engineer ring on my right pinkie says I should instruct you to safely dismantle that immediately. Smile

Haha, it should actually be put together correctly soon, i had nothing to do with it being rigged like that it just made me smile.
Ashbad wrote:

Dude, you have no idea, mine was so much worse before Code saw it and shat a brick. It freaking looked like something out of Virus

Anyway, to return the favor:

Have any of you guys seen Darkman? There's a scene where a guy pops his head out of a sewer cover and I swear it looks like Kerm's twin.

I'll try to find a clip or image of the scene.
DShiznit wrote:

Are you suggesting Kerm grow out his hair and find some blue body paint for halloween?
You get many cool points for that. Very well done.
KermMartian wrote:
You get many cool points for that. Very well done.

What if I told you I made it in 5 minutes, and it was only the second time I ever used GIMP? Wink Do I get a cookie?
After looking at that, I think Kerm looks a bit like Kramer from Seinfeld.
comicIDIOT wrote:

Some stuff:

1) he lives in New York City,
2) he likes dressing nice
3) he has a lot of projects (yes, they're not like "cologne of the ocean" scams, but they *are* projects)
4) tall
5) doofy hair
6) interesting facial expressions
7) has a weird fake first name (and a weird fake last name!)
8] now he has a picture of him

... they're almost twins Evil or Very Mad
Here I am getting ready for a game of nFighter:
Ashbad wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:

Some stuff:

1) he lives in New York City,
2) he likes dressing nice
3) he has a lot of projects (yes, they're not like "cologne of the ocean" scams, but they *are* projects)
4) tall
5) doofy hair
6) interesting facial expressions
7) has a weird fake first name (and a weird fake last name!)
8] now he has a picture of him

... they're almost twins Evil or Very Mad
It's brilliant! I had actually thought of most of these similarities when I first watched the show, but I forgot until the subject came up this afternoon on #cemetech on IRC. Thanks for listing out the similarities, and you definitely get a cookie for the GIMP work! I hope that you'll continue to experiment with it and share your success and failures with us.

Spyro, nice. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Thanks for listing out the similarities, and you definitely get a cookie for the GIMP work! I hope that you'll continue to experiment with it and share your success and failures with us.

Well, I finished my book cover for an AP World Civ. II project, using GIMP, and was a lot more work, almost four hours:

Many people said that the font was wonky for it (I think I used both Sans and Comic Sans) but when my teacher previewed a small portion of it today she said she loved the font, so I'll refrain from messing with it Wink

EDIT: oh yes, and I know the barcode isn't following the real standard for them either, no check numbers for pattern adding or anything. If I looked up what one looked like, I'd have to add it to my picture bibliography (which so far is squeaky clean and empty) and the more references you have for pictures, the harder it is to get an A for originality. So, oh well. I doubt the teacher knows anything about barcodes anyways.
Not the best, but...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 124, 125, 126  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 95 of 126
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours