Just wondering. I myself did, despite the fact I no longer play/like pokemon. I just couldnt help myself this once Razz
I have no idea what this is, and I've never played Pokemon. Razz
KermMartian wrote:
There is nothing OK with you.
D: you have not!?!?! IMPOSSIBLE! Everyone needs their pokemans!
Well let's put it this way, I have had all 3 of them on my Soul Silver Cart since they had the event in Japan. ;D
*kills sonlen for the pokemons*

hey so do I now Very Happy
qazz42 wrote:
*kills sonlen for the pokemons*

hey so do I now Very Happy

I can get you all three quite easily and legit. I just need to get you to set up a Pokemon in the GTC and I could send them to you. XD
you cannot deposit these event pokemons in the GTC sadly...
(post removed by an administrator for violation of the Cemetech TOS)
Please refrain from discussing exploits and similar illegal or license-violating actions on Cemetech.
KermMartian wrote:

Same.
KermMartian wrote:
Please refrain from discussing exploits and similar illegal or license-violating actions on Cemetech.

I want to see how it's done :O
I guess he is referring to the "legendary dogs" from generation II. (Raikou, Entei and Suicune iirc.)

Nothing that save file hacking can't provide Razz
Mapar007 wrote:
I guess he is referring to the "legendary dogs" from generation II. (Raikou, Entei and Suicune iirc.)

Correct.

KermMartian wrote:

Nothing illegal or license-violating, in fact, it is has never been mentioned in anything by nintendo that you cannot do it. (Yes I did look into it)
What are you talking about? File hacking? If so, dont bother Razz I think I am happy with jsut one. Just one is enough to unlock the pokemon in Black/white

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours