I doubt no one would use it anyways, the stat funcs we have now are pretty easy to use for me `-`
qazz42 wrote:
I doubt no one would use it anyways, the stat funcs we have now are pretty easy to use for me `-`
And for me as well, but I can only assume that enough n00bish students failed to properly RTFM that TI found it necessary to add this completely extraneous feature.
I am still wondering how StatWizards can cause the OS to use another flash page.
souvik1997 wrote:
I am still wondering how StatWizards can cause the OS to use another flash page.
As am I. :/ I presume that BrandonW will hopefully have the answer for us at some point?
well, it is obvious, they really dont give a crap at this point so just go ahead and make the sloppiest code that needs the entire page!
qazz42 wrote:
well, it is obvious, they really dont give a crap at this point so just go ahead and make the sloppiest code that needs the entire page!
One somewhat far-fetched explanation I've thought of is that they actually wrote the Stats Wizard in BASIC, then copy it to an extra page and execute it using a the parser with hooks to lock down methods of escape. Razz
Ahaha, that would be possible actually XD

or you know, maybe they used that C -> tool I saw on ticalc to make the most bloated ASM code for stat wizards.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours