I was just looking at reviewer statistics, and I noticed that >Rodney Blythe< has written a ridiculous number of reviews (159 to be exact). To anyone who has written a review on ticalc, you know that it is an extremely frustrating process to down load a program, emulate it or actually send it to your calc, play it thoroughly, and write & submit a review. As recognition for his contributions, I submit that we at Cemetech should review all of his programs. Not only will Rodney be happy to have some attention drawn to his work, but this also works toward a solution to better archive quality at ticalc. What do you guys think?

EDIT: On second thought, after looking at some of Rodney's programs, a lot of them are not so good. Additionally, he has 124 files, so this might be a bit extreme. Perhaps we should just review the good ones?
Just for the record, I dunno how accurate his reviews are - cf. >http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/373/37328.html< C'mon, 9/10 for a useless, memory-devouring BASIC shell?!
Fine, forget it! Rolling Eyes
No no, I don't mean to shoot you down, I just wanted to point that out. We need to investigate more. Smile
its a visual impressive shell tho Wink
Ha, DCS6 Grayscale pwnz it Smile
DCS6 doesn't exist Laughing
...yet. It will soon. Smile
soon? that must mean you're preparing an early beta for us...
Weellll, soon in a relative sense Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours