I would describe this video as amazing, since it's true, but that word has already been used quite a lot on this page.........

So I'll say it was prodigious. Wink
Beta7 wrote:
I would describe this video as amazing, since it's true, but that word has already been used quite a lot on this page.........

So I'll say it was prodigious. Wink
Haha, I'm very happy to hear it; I hope that Hackaday and ticalc.org agree with you. Also thanks to DJ Omnimaga from frontpaging the DCS 7.1 topic on Omnimaga!
I really liked the DCS 7.1 video, good job!
Congrats on the release! Very Happy It looks pretty solid - although I won't be able to use it until sometime Friday when I get a chance to test bugs and install things onto my calc. Smile

Also, great vid as well! What song was used in the background?

And as for the bugs.... I would personally ditch TI-OS and go with KnightOS (whenever it's finished). Wink
alberthrocks wrote:
Congrats on the release! Very Happy It looks pretty solid - although I won't be able to use it until sometime Friday when I get a chance to test bugs and install things onto my calc. Smile

Also, great vid as well! What song was used in the background?

And as for the bugs.... I would personally ditch TI-OS and go with KnightOS (whenever it's finished). Wink
Thanks, I put quite a bit of thought into the video. I look forward to your report.
/me wonders how to change the point of the cursor that acts as the cursor when we make a custom cursor Smile

Doors CS 7.1 User Very Happy
ScoutDavid wrote:
/me wonders how to change the point of the cursor that acts as the cursor when we make a custom cursor Smile

Oh yeah, I need to remember to make a 7.1 userbar; aeTIos reminded me about that on the other forum. Unfortunately, there's no way to change which part of the cursor is the pointer.
KermMartian wrote:
ScoutDavid wrote:

Oh yeah, I need to remember to make a 7.1 userbar; aeTIos reminded me about that on the other forum. Unfortunately, there's no way to change which part of the cursor is the pointer.

/me hopes there will be, so that he can use his HD 3D 1080p Full HD 3D, has he mentioned it's HD?, rick astley sprite for the cursor.
You can certainly use your holographic 3D Rick Astley, but The top-left of his head will still be the active part.
KermMartian wrote:
You can certainly use your holographic 3D Rick Astley, but The top-left of his head will still be the active part.

for ever?

That would be a cool update Smile
ScoutDavid wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

for ever?

Huh? When you modify the cursor, it's stored in the DCS7 and DCS7b appvars on your calculator, so the cursor change is permanent unless you clear your Archive.
KermMartian wrote:
ScoutDavid wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

for ever?

Huh? When you modify the cursor, it's stored in the DCS7 and DCS7b appvars on your calculator, so the cursor change is permanent unless you clear your Archive.

I mean, we will have to use the upper left corner as mouse forever? Do you pretend to change it in the future? (later version?)
*Intend to change it, I think you mean. And no, I have no plans whatsoever to allow an offset of the click point, plus all the associated clipping pains.
KermMartian wrote:
*Intend to change it, I think you mean. And no, I have no plans whatsoever to allow an offset of the click point, plus all the associated clipping pains.

That's bad, but OK, I understand it would be hard.
ScoutDavid wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

That's bad? I don't think I understand what you mean by that. Evil or Very Mad
KermMartian wrote:
ScoutDavid wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

That's bad? I don't think I understand what you mean by that. Evil or Very Mad

I mean it would be good if it was possible, so it's bad if it won't be impossible. However, it's OK, because I don't care that much Razz
I think he means something to the effect of "too bad."
He doesn't speak English natively, AFAIK Wink
Edit: ninja'd
KermMartian wrote:
ScoutDavid wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

for ever?

Or just delete both appvars of course
qazz42 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
ScoutDavid wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

for ever?

Or just delete both appvars of course
Well yeah, but that's not generally recommended unless your settings have somehow gotten majorly torched. Smile

@Calcdude, Scout, thanks for the clarification. Smile
*bump*

CALCnet2.2 slash Doors CS featured on Hack a Day!
http://hackaday.com/2010/12/16/peer-network-using-graphing-calculators

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours