Me and some friends made up a game called the Wikipedia game, and it sure passes the time. This is how it works. You pick a random subject, your friend picks another. You both goto the first subject, and see who can get to the second first by only clicking links. You must also state every other page you went to.

For example. The two subjects are Mötley Crüe and American Education

Steps:
Mötley Crüe
Aerosmith
AW Coolidge Middle School
Public School
Education in the United States

And there you have it. Whoever got to the endpage first, and in fewest steps is the winner. (btw I won that round)

If you ever play, post your results, or post two topics and see if other people can beat your score!
"George Bush" and "honesty"
DShiznit wrote:
"George Bush" and "honesty"
George Bush
George Bush Presidential Library
President of the United States
Abraham Lincoln
Republicanism in the United States
Social Contract
Natural and Legal Rights
Truth
Troth [wiktionary]

After that I got stuck and stopped caring. How about connecting "calculator" to "beach"?
>Very Happy when I feel better, I shall play
qazz42 wrote:
>Very Happy when I feel better, I shall play
Very good, hope you feel better soon. In the meantime, would anyone care to accept my challenge?
Calculator - Abacus - Sand Table - Sandcastle - Beach

How about Texas Instruments to slate? (Edit: Modified as my previous one was pathetically easy). Wink
benryves wrote:
Calculator - Abacus - Sand Table - Sandcastle - Beach

How about Texas Instruments to slate? (Edit: Modified as my previous one was pathetically easy). Wink
Texas Instruments - Silicon - Sand - Rock (geology) - Metamorphic rock - Slate. Smile

Let's see, how about Manual to Coffee?
KermMartian wrote:
Let's see, how about Manual to Coffee?

manual - machinery - vending machine - beverages - coffee

Though that was easy because "Manual" starts with a disambiguation

How about Disambiguation to DSCC?
Theta to Absolute Zero:
theta-astrology-pseudoscience-poison-nervous system-electrical synapse-electrical conductor-superconductivity-absolute zero
try

Computer Mouse to Europe
qazz42 wrote:
try

Computer Mouse to Europe
You have to answer one before you can ask one. CDI's is still pending.
oh, sorry x.x
qazz42 wrote:
oh, sorry x.x
..... you still didn't do it....

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours