jhgenius wrote:
Apparently merthsoft.com has been down for who knows how long. Only the original site http://www.merthsoft.calcg.org is accessible. It's still version 0.7. Any updated versions?
It's only temporary while Shaun moves. I believe there's an alternate download link somewhere. In the meantime, there's of course SourceCoder.
jhgenius wrote:
Apparently merthsoft.com has been down for who knows how long. Only the original site http://www.merthsoft.calcg.org is accessible. It's still version 0.7. Any updated versions?
I know exactly how long. 12 days. I think tifreak has a version hosted somewhere. Though I'm not sure where.

The one on calcg should actually be the most recent, it just says it's 0.7 because I'm bad at updating version numbers.
merthsoft wrote:
jhgenius wrote:
I know exactly how long. 12 days. I think tifreak has a version hosted somewhere. Though I'm not sure where.

The one on calcg should actually be the most recent, it just says it's 0.7 because I'm bad at updating version numbers.
Yay, it's a Merth! Thanks for answering that. Smile
Yay! Only 12 days? Wow bad timing for me then.
It's in the archives on http://tifreakware.net in the computer software section. Smile More directly, here: http://tifreakware.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=47
Thanks but it might be better to visit http://merthsoft.calcg.org/ for the time being as merthsoft will update tokens.zip there first.

EDIT: Ok, thanks then that'll also work.
Not without making a post, at which point, I'd update the archives of tifreakware immediately. The one in my archives is as up to date as the one on calcg.org.
This is completely off-topic, but jhgenius (1) have you noticed SAX over there on the left? and (2) I don't think that you Introduced Yourself yet?
A question for when you finally pick Tokens back up for the variable editors (lists, matrix, strings)

For lists, were you going to have it so you can set the amount of elements the list starts out with, all filled with 0's, or just have it start with 1 element and let the user create more as needed?
One thing that would be kind of nice, but probably pretty hard to do. Tokens would be really cool if there was the drop down list with possible tokens like Visual Basic has. Also auto complete Like VB.

Actually that would be cool for SC also.
tifreak8x wrote:
A question for when you finally pick Tokens back up for the variable editors (lists, matrix, strings)

For lists, were you going to have it so you can set the amount of elements the list starts out with, all filled with 0's, or just have it start with 1 element and let the user create more as needed?
If you make a new list, it'll probably ask you how many elements you want and what value to put in (and maybe a sequence generator just for fun), but you'll be able to adjust it as you go, like remove and add cells.

Aes_Sedia5 wrote:
One thing that would be kind of nice, but probably pretty hard to do. Tokens would be really cool if there was the drop down list with possible tokens like Visual Basic has. Also auto complete Like VB.

Actually that would be cool for SC also.
For now that's basically the point of the Tokens Pane on the left side of the editor. As for auto complete, it's planned.
Ok cool. Sounds good. thanks Merth.
Bug report (from Aes): taking .8xps from SourceCoder and trying to feed them through Tokens causes some of the tokens to be garbage among other glitchy things. I poked Kerm about it earlier, and he said that he has a copyright comment in the .8xps, could it be that Tokens doesn't understand the comment identifier, or perhaps Kerm is doing something wrong with size bytes (I'd think something would pop up before now, if that were the case, though).
Quote:
#cemetech : 11/06/11 19:24 <Melisma> HARVEY DENT, CAN WE TRUST HIM WITH 'Created by SourceCoder2 - www.cemetech.net'
#cemetech : 11/06/11 19:29 <Melisma> INJUSTICE IN THE FORM OF '**TI83F*'. chr(0x1A).chr(0x0A).chr(0x00)
The first being the comment that is in the file, and the second being the header bytes that he uses.
Another bug report (though really minor): "..." parses as the ellipse token when building to 8xp, but opening an 8xp with a sequence of three periods shows them as the same thing.
Create a new file, and try to tokenize it, it will bring up the name box.

Click cancel, brings up an unhappy error message.
Did one of my posts get deleted from here? cuz i'm really confused
jhgenius wrote:
Did one of my posts get deleted from here? cuz i'm really confused

I'm not sure how you're confused? It doesn't appear to me that any of your posts were removed or modified in any way.
Maybe something glitched while you were posting and you didn't notice?
I remember posting a long reply to this post by KermM

KermMartian wrote:
This is completely off-topic, but jhgenius (1) have you noticed SAX over there on the left? and (2) I don't think that you Introduced Yourself yet?
So, noticed an issue today.

Went to save a file to .txt to print it out. Opened the txt up and it was all one long continuous line, it didn't translate line breaks from the program over to the .txt format :<

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 26 of 32
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours