See, that's the thing, it doesn't completely ignore it.

It checks it for syntax errors and such, but it won't run the code for whatever reason. I added in the If H=# bits so it would see it and be forced to run it, but for some reason, after all those Ifs (working on how to make those nicer, haven't come up with a solution as of yet) it just jumps the parser over to the while loop. :/

Maybe BrandonW could shed some light on this..

Edit:

http://tifreakware.net/tifreak8x/pokemon/files/pokemontesting1.zip

Here is what I have of the files now. If anyone has any thoughts. The problem that is happening is in ZSM.

The files are organized as how they should be in memory. Run prgmA to make it work.

Thoughts?

Oh, and the code that is being 'ignored' is the bit I highlighted a few posts back.

Nevermind, I was just being stupid.

Any thoughts on making the big chunk of 'If's smaller?
A little bit of a progress update.

Now that the menu comes up properly (hooray _player for showing me I need to pay more attention to code!) And now I am working on making the cursor for that menu work properly. So far, I have worked out code to know which one is clicked and to properly tell the calc how to handle such situations. This means after I get this menu to properly work.. I will have to see about creating a status menu and making 'switch' work with both battle and normal play.
Nifty! Glad to hear you're making progress despite all the work you've been having and the outrageous weather.

Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours