So, interesting thing this morning.

I am delivering newspapers off my motorcycle, completely and utterly bored because the route I was on, very little happens on it. Anywho..

Was cutting down an alley to drop a paper like I always do to the back of this house when I see this white male, maybe 18, running with a snake held up over his head with both arms. I do the 'o.O The hell..?' bit. He sees me and runs around the garage to the house I just delivered. Next thing I know, I got this city police officer sliding into the alley from the same spot the guy came from.

Boring route just turned exciting.

I point to where the guy just went, thinking the officer would just get out and meet him on the other side of the house. He drives down the alley and pulls in behind the garage (this particular block has 2 allies, one north/south, one east/west) so he heads south down the alley, for some strange reason.

I pulled out back onto the street to see this guy bolting behind another house on the other side of the street. I decided to just slowly ride along and spotted him the next house down, sitting on a step. I lol'ed and went and grabbed the officer to point him to where the kid was.

Then I realized. Wait a sec, where the heck is that snake he was holding?

So I go back to the garage I first spied the guy at and start looking. Silly man dropped the snake in front of a trashcan. So I go locate another officer to take care of that, because I'm not screwing with a snake. Don't feel like getting bitten today.

And that was pretty much all the excitement. So far, the rest of my morning is pretty uneventful. :p
That's quite a bit of an excitement for a morning. I'd be interested if you ever found out where he got the snake, and what exactly he wanted it for. Razz
I didn't stick around to try to glean any of that info. It might be in tomorrow's paper, so hopefully I will get some information off of that.
hahaha, I wish you'd filmed it or something. Sounds priceless.
haha, that's awesome. Yeah, should be interesting to hear the story around that little chase if it's in the paper hahaha.