Offtopic video converted to link. ~elf

ON topic link converted to video
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
Hey, I think what he did isn't half bad, considering his age. Sure it helped the environment a total of NONE, but it's a step in the right direction! Good job, but shouldn't your calc have the battery AND the solar panel so it will work anywhere?

Indeed. Opening up a calculator, prying around inside, and putting it back together in an altered (but functioning state) shows the right sort of curiosity, and should be encouraged, with explanations.
yeah i think i get the general idea that i really did not do such a big environment thing and i understand the explanations thing

this is why i did this to my CRAPPY calculator cause if i screw something up aat least i would not have wasted money
qazz42 wrote:
yeah i think i get the general idea that i really did not do such a big environment thing and i understand the explanations thing

this is why i did this to my CRAPPY calculator cause if i screw something up aat least i would not have wasted money
I'll be honest, I've tried this same thing in the past. Then I was working in a room that was just barely not bright enough for the calculator to turn on. I realized the problem. Smile
yah i know what you are talking about i have to levae my calc in pure sunlight OR i have to put it right up to my regular light and that will power it up

meh i guess the calc is not so good at running on solar power

p.s. my self estemm has gone through the roof now that i felt i have accomplished something

edit: in case you are wondering why my typing is bad it is because that

1. i have bad eyesight

2. i am not supposed to be here so i am typing fast

3. the computer screen and its brightness does not really help either
This makes me think of taking out the BIOS battery and just leaving my PC on to score a free battery. *shrug*
Quote:
1. i have bad eyesight

Glasses?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours